Author Topic: Univision's Jorge Ramos: Obama Paying Off 'Debt' to Latinos  (Read 1213 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Univision's Jorge Ramos: Obama Paying Off 'Debt' to Latinos
« on: November 21, 2014, 05:32:55 pm »
http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/univisions-jorge-ramos-latinos-getting-our-payback-obamas-immgration-plan

Univision's Jorge Ramos: Obama Paying Off 'Debt' to Latinos

Univision anchor Jorge Ramos described Obama's executive action on immigration as paying a "debt" to the Latino community. In an interview with Fusion colleague Alicia Menendez, Ramos denied that Obama had kept his promises on immigration in full, since he had pledged to take action in his first year in office. But Ramos concluded:

What President Barack Obama is doing right now is paying a debt to the Latino community, and honestly, it’s an important victory for the Latino community.

Ramos went on to say that the President must do more, and was still leaving out 6 million undocumented aliens that need help. Asked whether Obama had kept his promise, Ramos stated:

Well, not exactly. What President Barack Obama promised during 2008 was to present during his first year in office immigration reform. And that would have applied to the 11 million undocumented immigrants in this country....He’s going to benefit more than 4 million people in this country, the undocumented parents of US citizens and legal residents. However, that would not include another 6 to 7 million undocumented immigrants in this country.

Yesterday, Ramos wrote in an email to Time magazine that the Latino community had pressured Obama into this action:

It’ll be a triumph for the Latino community...It’ll demonstrate our newfound power. This is not something that we got; this is something that we fought for.

Ramos is an enormously popular media figure in the Latino community. He hosts the news program Noticiero Univision, which draws 2.1 million viewers per night, as well as the Sunday show Al Punto, and Fusion’s America with Jorge Ramos. Politico labeled Ramos “the most popular Hispanic news anchor in America.” Pew Research has labeled him the second-most-popular Hispanic in the United States, after Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor. In September 2012, Ramos grilled Obama on immigration, ripping him for failing to move forward an immigration bill: “You promised that, and a promise is a promise. And with all due respect, you didn’t keep that promise.”
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GourmetDan

Re: Univision's Jorge Ramos: Obama Paying Off 'Debt' to Latinos
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2014, 05:35:06 pm »

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2014, 05:38:31 pm »
Drudge's page says it all

http://www.drudgereport.com/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2014, 05:43:45 pm »
I'm sticking to my bold prediction that Julian Castro will be the Dem nominee in 2016.  Hillary will have another knife wound in her back.

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2014, 05:47:43 pm »
Obama is trying to do two things with executive amnesty!

Drive wedges between republicans and bolster the democrat voting base.

He doesn't give a damn about who that hurts!
« Last Edit: November 21, 2014, 05:48:09 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline flowers

Offline flowers

« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2014, 06:17:51 pm »
Drudge's page says it all

http://www.drudgereport.com/
By the way most where out of town anyway. Steven King last night on a fox show said it was another ploy by them to do this when most of congress was gone.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2014, 06:18:33 pm »
I'm sticking to my bold prediction that Julian Castro will be the Dem nominee in 2016.  Hillary will have another knife wound in her back.

I hope you are right Alice!

If so, he will lose spectacularly!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien