Author Topic: LIVE THREAD...AMNESTY  (Read 3053 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: LIVE THREAD...AMNESTY
« Reply #25 on: November 21, 2014, 01:17:50 am »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #26 on: November 21, 2014, 01:18:40 am »
Colleen Nelson ‏@ColleenMNelson 1m1 minute ago

"Scripture tells us that we shall not oppress a stranger, for we know the heart of a stranger – we were strangers once, too," Obama says.

ABC News ‏@ABC 52s52 seconds ago

Pres. Obama: "What makes us Americans is our shared commitment to an ideal -- that all of us are created equal"
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #27 on: November 21, 2014, 01:19:33 am »
Rick Folbaum ‏@RickFolbaum 27s28 seconds ago

President Obama getting emotional during his immigration speech, referring to unique the "last names" immigrants sometimes have.

The Hill ‏@thehill 49s49 seconds ago

President Obama says the U.S. will always be a nation of immigrants. "We were strangers once too.
Support the USO

Offline katzenjammer

« Reply #28 on: November 21, 2014, 01:21:04 am »
To be quite frank, I honestly can't ever recall hearing more outright LIES packed into a 10 minute speech....   :thud:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #29 on: November 21, 2014, 01:21:13 am »
Janie Johnson ‏@jjauthor 36s37 seconds ago

O wants us to trust that if we legalize 12 million immigrates, he will screen out criminals, terrorists, & freeloaders!

Will Antonin ‏@Will_Antonin 6m6 minutes ago

Unconstitutional fiat is not the move of a strong President. Stunning how Obama couldn't even muster political capital to win *anything*.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #30 on: November 21, 2014, 01:21:32 am »
Finally over...that was torture....
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #31 on: November 21, 2014, 01:22:40 am »
Howard Fineman ‏@howardfineman 5m5 minutes ago

One of #Obama's best speeches.

LMAO

Kirsten Gillibrand ‏@SenGillibrand 17s18 seconds ago

Thank you Pres Obama for bold action giving relief to many of our immigrant families,bringing them out of the shadows
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #32 on: November 21, 2014, 01:23:47 am »
Ben Shapiro ‏@benshapiro 54s54 seconds ago

That speech was the actual embodiment of the old joke: how did you know Obama was lying? He was talking.

Jonathan Alter ‏@jonathanalter 4m4 minutes ago

BO started defensive and tough and turned passionate and compassionate and moving. His picture will hang in many homes some day.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #33 on: November 21, 2014, 01:24:44 am »
Amanda Carpenter ‏@amandacarpenter 3m3 minutes ago

CRUZ: "Why is President Obama making it easier for immigrants to come to our nation illegally rather than legally?"

Mark R. Levin ‏@marklevinshow 1h1 hour ago

And what are you going to do about it, Speaker Johnny?
Support the USO

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #34 on: November 21, 2014, 01:27:26 am »
I have to be honest and admit that I lacked the stomach to watch!

I'll now read the thread to see what happened.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #35 on: November 21, 2014, 01:27:27 am »
Ben Shapiro ‏@benshapiro 17m17 minutes ago

So he wants criminals to come out of the shadows and be deported. In other words, self-deportation.

Hugh Hewitt ‏@hughhewitt 1m1 minute ago

Would have been a hell of a speech to Democratic supermajorities in 2009 or 2010. He chose to not ask, but to wait and take.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #36 on: November 21, 2014, 01:30:55 am »
David Axelrod ‏@davidaxelrod 2m2 minutes ago

Reality check: No one who promises to reverse this executive order will be elected president in 2016.

daveweigel ‏@daveweigel 1m1 minute ago

The question now: Does he do the Sharia Law executive order next? Or does he hold that one until after the mass gun confiscations?
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #37 on: November 21, 2014, 01:32:16 am »
Jim Acosta ‏@Acosta 2m2 minutes ago

Hillary Clinton just endorsed POTUS exec action on immigration

Jordan Sekulow ‏@JordanSekulow 15m15 minutes ago

President Obama now quoting scripture to justify breaking the law
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #38 on: November 21, 2014, 01:32:35 am »
The Hill ‏@thehill 18m18 minutes ago

Obama: "They came to work and study and serve in our military, and above all contribute to America’s success."
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #39 on: November 21, 2014, 01:35:31 am »
Talking Points Memo ‏@TPM 3m3 minutes ago

Obama: "For a year and a half now, Republican leaders in the House have refused to allow that simple vote."

Jonah Goldberg ‏@JonahNRO 26m26 minutes ago

Right now, a very nice and decent person in some poor country is saying to his or her spouse, "Time to pack."
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #40 on: November 21, 2014, 01:45:16 am »

United States Senator Mike Lee
14 mins ·
In a desperate attempt to remain relevant, the President has decided to defy the American people, ignore the election results, and usurp the legislative process. This act demonstrates he respects neither election outcomes, nor the rule of law. It will make the humanitarian crisis at the border worse, and could potentially create a constitutional crisis within our republic. Congress must respond to restore the proper checks and balances to our constitutional order, and it must do so quickly and forcefully. I hope and expect there are a number of Democrats who are tired of being asked to protect the President, often at great political cost. It’s time for them to stand with the American people.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #41 on: November 21, 2014, 01:50:46 am »
Rep. Steve King (R-IA), on CNN: 'Sinking feeling in My Stomach'
King mentioned that Obama has said 22 times that he does not have the power to enact an executive amnesty and "has no constitutional authority to do this."
"What about some compassion for the rule of law and for the constitution?" he asked. King said Congress can cut off funding, censure Obama, or even pass a resolution of disapproval.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #42 on: November 21, 2014, 01:52:06 am »
Newt Gingrich: Elites Underestimate Anger at Lack of Border Security
On CNN, former House Speaker Newt Gingrich mentioned that voters in progressive Oregon overwhelmingly rejected a measure that would give driver's licenses to illegals and said "elites really underestimate how deeply" the country is disgusted with the lack of border security and Obama defying the will of the people.

Obama Dismisses Concerns Executive Amnesty, Work Permits for Illegals Will Hurt American Workers:
Obama concedes that "we don’t like the notion that anyone might get a free pass to American citizenship." He also dismissed concerns of those who believe that granting amnesty to illegal immigrants "will change the very fabric of who we are, or take our jobs, or stick it to middle-class families at a time when they already feel like they’ve gotten the raw end of the deal for over a decade."
Obama claimed he heard those concerns, but enacting his executive amnesty anyway because, according to Obama, "thats not what these steps would do."
Support the USO

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #43 on: November 21, 2014, 01:53:21 am »
Rep. Steve King (R-IA), on CNN: 'Sinking feeling in My Stomach'
King mentioned that Obama has said 22 times that he does not have the power to enact an executive amnesty and "has no constitutional authority to do this."
"What about some compassion for the rule of law and for the constitution?" he asked. King said Congress can cut off funding, censure Obama, or even pass a resolution of disapproval.

WOW!!! All of that!!!  I'm in awe! /s
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #44 on: November 21, 2014, 01:57:25 am »
There will never be another Black American President for 50 years after Obama. We tried it, and it was an utter and complete DISASTER!

I know most Black people are not like Obama, I just do not think it will make a difference. The pain Obama has caused for so many will take decades to heal.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline katzenjammer

« Reply #45 on: November 21, 2014, 02:01:19 am »
There will never be another Black American President for 50 years after Obama. We tried it, and it was an utter and complete DISASTER!

I know most Black people are not like Obama, I just do not think it will make a difference. The pain Obama has caused for so many will take decades to heal.

If ever....

Offline olde north church

« Reply #46 on: November 22, 2014, 03:20:01 pm »

Ironically, it will be the first "Hispanic" President, an descendant of one the newly minted Americans, who will put the blacks back in chains.  Viva La Revolution!
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #47 on: November 23, 2014, 06:27:41 pm »
Ironically, it will be the first "Hispanic" President, an descendant of one the newly minted Americans, who will put the blacks back in chains.  Viva La Revolution!

Richard Pryor made millions on a skit he called, "The new bleep." The idea was that America has grown tired, and wanted a new working class. So they imported, you have to take this in context of the time, Vietnamese to replace the Blacks. Pryor called them 'the new bleep'.

Now we have a Black/half Black President importing millions of Latinos into America which will cause Blacks all over America to lose their jobs.

Pryor was prophetic, he just picked the wrong race of the 'new bleep'. And no one on Earth could have guessed that the dissolution of the American Black race, would be done by a person with a Black heritage.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2014, 06:30:57 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.