Author Topic: Report: Obama to Sign Executive Amnesty Friday in Vegas (Updated)  (Read 7769 times)

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Report: Obama to Sign Executive Amnesty Friday in Vegas (Updated)
« Reply #50 on: November 20, 2014, 09:31:05 pm »
You chat with them regularly do you?  I wouldn't know how to estimate such a group short of some kind of statistical sample.  Do you?

I know a few of them personally and many more via other means. I have been actively keeping my ear to the ground for quite along time now!

Can you tell me how Ted Cruz went from 2% name ID to the junior senator from Texas in the span of about a year? It sure as hell wasn't because he was reading these public consumption polls and doing what THEY suggest he should!

« Last Edit: November 20, 2014, 09:31:29 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline MACVSOG68

« Reply #51 on: November 20, 2014, 09:40:22 pm »

Indeed they were and have NEVER worked out well for those having to live under them!  A FACT the founders of this once great nation were clearly aware of!

And the FACT that Marx and Engles endorsed them right there in the Communist Manifesto makes them a MARXIST ideal in my book!

Here's the EXACT quote!

“The proletariat will use its political supremacy top wrest, by degrees, all capital from the bourgeoisie, to centralize all instruments of production in the hands of the State, i.e., of the proletariat organized as the ruling class; and to increase the total of productive forces as rapidly as possible. Of course, in the beginning, this cannot be effected except by means of despotic inroads on the rights of property, and on the conditions of bourgeois production; by means of measures, therefore, which appear economically insufficient and untenable, but which, in the course of the movement, outstrip themselves, necessitate further inroads upon the old social order, and are unavoidable as a means of entirely revolutionizing the mode of production. These measures will of course be different in different countries. Nevertheless in the most advanced countries, the following will be pretty generally applicable.

1.   Abolition of property in land and application of all rents of land to public purposes.

2.   A heavy progressive or graduated income tax.

3.   Abolition of all right of inheritance.

4.   Confiscation of the property of all emigrants and rebels.

5.   Centralization of credit in the hands of the State, by means of a national bank with state capital and an exclusive monopoly.

6.   Centralization of the means of communication and transport in the hands of the State.

7.   Extension of factories and instruments of production owned by the State; the bringing into cultivation of waste-lands, and the improvement of the soil generally in accordance with a common plan.

8.   Equal liability of all to labor. Establishment of industrial armies, especially for agriculture.

9.   Combination of agriculture with manufacturing industries; gradual abolition of the distinction between town and country, by a more equable distribution of the population over the country.

10.   Free education for all children in public schools. Abolition of children's factory labor in its present form. Combination of education with industrial production, &c., &c.

When, in the course of development, class distinctions have disappeared, and all production has been concentrated in the hands of a vast association of the whole nation, the public power will lose its political character. Political power, properly so called, is merely the organized power of one class for oppressing another. If the proletariat during its contest with the bourgeoisie is compelled, by the force of circumstances, to organize itself as a class, if, by means of a revolution, it makes itself the ruling class, and, as such, sweeps away by force the old conditions of production, then it will, along with these conditions, have swept away the conditions for the existence of class antagonisms and of classes generally, and will thereby have abolished its own supremacy as a class. In place of the old bourgeois society, with its classes and class antagonisms, we shall have an association, in which the free development of each is the condition for the free development of all.”

Manifesto of the Communist Party, 1848, Chapter 2. Chapter II. Proletarians and Communists

So child labor laws are actually a Marxist thing...?   :pondering:
It's the Supreme Court nominations!

Offline MACVSOG68

« Reply #52 on: November 20, 2014, 09:43:07 pm »
Yes they have and, I think, for the exact reason I have already stated! There are very few in Congress who will DO what I think the people are literally BEGGING them to do which is STAND UP AN FIGHT!

I am not opposed to impeachment in principle but I do fully grasp the FACT that the milquetoast people we currently have in the leadership of our party cannot and will not carry it off!

Still, why are you opposed to it.  You know that the fight for the Fair Tax isn't going to ever see success, yet you are in favor of that.  If you want your congress critters to stand up and fight, even though they may lose, why wouldn't you be in favor of impeachment?

Offline MACVSOG68

« Reply #53 on: November 20, 2014, 09:44:22 pm »
I know a few of them personally and many more via other means. I have been actively keeping my ear to the ground for quite along time now!

Can you tell me how Ted Cruz went from 2% name ID to the junior senator from Texas in the span of about a year? It sure as hell wasn't because he was reading these public consumption polls and doing what THEY suggest he should!

I can't answer that about Ted Cruz.  I don't follow Texas politics that much other than a Ted Cruz would only make it to the senatorial ranks in a red state.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #54 on: November 20, 2014, 09:59:33 pm »
Still, why are you opposed to it.

I just told you why!

You know that the fight for the Fair Tax isn't going to ever see success,...

No I DO NOT know that and please do not attempt to put words in my mouth!

... yet you are in favor of that.

Absolutely!  I am in favor of FREEDOM and well know that we will never again be truly FREE for so long as we continue to abide the Marxist income tax and the IRS!

If you want your congress critters to stand up and fight, even though they may lose, why wouldn't you be in favor of impeachment?

If I could pick the people who would lead the process I would be but since YOU won't let me do that I'm not.  The current leadership of the house and senate is not capable of managing the process properly IMHO and would thus doom it to failure!
!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline MACVSOG68

« Reply #55 on: November 21, 2014, 01:35:22 am »
I just told you why!

No I DO NOT know that and please do not attempt to put words in my mouth!

Absolutely!  I am in favor of FREEDOM and well know that we will never again be truly FREE for so long as we continue to abide the Marxist income tax and the IRS!

If I could pick the people who would lead the process I would be but since YOU won't let me do that I'm not.  The current leadership of the house and senate is not capable of managing the process properly IMHO and would thus doom it to failure!

So your failure to be able to impeach is my fault?   :silly:

You think Congress should stand up and fight for various causes without regard to what the American people want...but you don't want impeachment because you fear failure?  Umm, okay.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #56 on: November 21, 2014, 01:40:14 am »
So your failure to be able to impeach is my fault?   :silly:

You think Congress should stand up and fight for various causes without regard to what the American people want...but you don't want impeachment because you fear failure?  Umm, okay.

You are areal piece of work MAC! A legend in you own mind!

I think readers of this thread will be able to discern what was said by whom very easily.

Have a GREAT evening!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline MACVSOG68

« Reply #57 on: November 21, 2014, 01:48:21 am »
You are areal piece of work MAC! A legend in you own mind!

I think readers of this thread will be able to discern what was said by whom very easily.

Have a GREAT evening!

I'm sure you're right Bigun.  You have a good evening too.   ^-^

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #58 on: November 21, 2014, 05:14:20 am »
I'm sure you're right Bigun.  You have a good evening too.   ^-^

Oil and water......  **nononono*                                                 :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald