Author Topic: Holder sends poll watchers to 18 states (not satire)  (Read 847 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Holder sends poll watchers to 18 states (not satire)
« on: November 04, 2014, 08:13:48 am »
By Ben Kamisar

The Department of Justice plans to send federal monitors to 18 states to watch for discrimination against voters.

Monitors will head to Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Kansas, North Carolina, Nebraska, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas and Wisconsin.

“One of the Justice Department’s most sacred responsibilities is ensuring access to the ballot box for every eligible American,” Attorney General Eric Holder said in a video message on the department’s website.

“I want the American people to know that the Justice Department will stand vigilant — working in a fair and nonpartisan manner to ensure that every voter can cast his or her ballot free of intimidation, discrimination or obstruction,” he said.

This is the first major federal election since the Supreme Court overturned parts of the Voting Rights Act in Shelby County v. Holder

(more)
https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/222682-justice-to-send-monitors-to-18-states

I had to double check that this was real when I read the headline.

I GUESS YOU GET A PASS IF YOU ARE A BLACK PANTHER. The idiot Holder said this is just fine with him. He said he did not want to prosecute 'his people'. What a raciist hypocrit. What a racist fool.

We have a Black Panther supporting open and proud racist bastard for AG. And now he pretends to be worried about 'fairness for every American'. Give me a break. With him everything is about race and about Blacks. Fairness for all and 'the law' is the last thing Holder thinks about.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline musiclady

Re: Holder sends poll watchers to 18 states (not satire)
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2014, 02:09:37 pm »
They want to make sure that every Democrat gets to vote at least twice.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.