Author Topic: Mother of Man Killed By Illegal: Pres ‘Ignoring Us Completely’  (Read 941 times)

Offline flowers

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2014/10/29/Mother-of-Man-Killed-By-Illegal-Pres-Ignoring-Us-Completely

Mary Ann Mendoza, whose son, Brandon, was killed by an illegal immigrant slammed President Obama for having “no concern” for her or the families of others who have lost their loved to ones to crimes committed by illegal immigrants on Wednesday’s “Your World with Neil Cavuto” on the Fox News Channel.

“There seems to be no concern for what we're going through and the issues that we want to bring to him [Obama]. Thousands of us are waiting for at least an acknowledgment from him that he understands the pain that we are experiencing losing a loved one at the hands of repeat illegal criminals. He has taken the time to meet with them. He has addressed their issues, and he’s now doing something about it in this amnesty move that he’s going to make. When is he going to meet with the American people who have been affected by this? He is ignoring us completely, and this is what I want. I have met with other families who have been affected by illegals killing their loved ones. I mean, horrific accidents and horrific crimes, and we deserve acknowledgment just like these illegals who he is now going to do something for them.”

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Mother of Man Killed By Illegal: Pres ‘Ignoring Us Completely’
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2014, 10:38:27 pm »
Wanna know why he won't talk to her?  Because Obama's a chickenshit.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: Mother of Man Killed By Illegal: Pres ‘Ignoring Us Completely’
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2014, 01:42:39 am »
Wanna know why he won't talk to her?  Because Obama's a chickenshit.

No he's not.  It's more basic than that.

He's completely ambivalent and detached.  Indifferent.

They say that in love and hate?   They take a backseat to "indifference"

At every opportunity, he displays disdain for everything we consider beautiful and sacred.   And white.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald