Author Topic: Eric Holder: I Regret Calling James Rosen a 'Co-Conspirator'  (Read 280 times)

rangerrebew

Eric Holder: I Regret Calling James Rosen a 'Co-Conspirator'
« on: October 30, 2014, 04:42:20 pm »

Eric Holder: I Regret Calling James Rosen a 'Co-Conspirator'

Wednesday, October 29, 2014 07:43 PM

By: Greg Richter

Attorney General Eric Holder says he wishes he could have a do-over after calling Fox News reporter James Rosen a "co-conspirator" in a leak investigation in 2010.

Appearing at the Washington Ideas Forum on Wednesday, Holder was asked by moderator Jonathan Capehart what decision he most wished he could do over again.

"I think about the subpoena to the Fox reporter, Rosen," Holder answered. "I think that I could've been a little more careful looking at the language that was contained in the filing that we made with the court. He was labeled as a co-conspirator. You had to do that as a result of the statute, but there are ways in which, I think, that could have been differently, done better."

The case refers to leaks of classified documents on North Korea to Rosen. Holder personally approved a warrant for a search of Rosen's emails, NBC News reported. Just last June, Holder called the investigation of Rosen "appropriate."

Rosen was unimpressed with Holder's latest statement, telling TV Newser that "the attorney general's latest comments about my case, like his previous remarks, scarcely address the relevant facts of his conduct."

Holder, who has announced he is retiring as soon as a replacement is confirmed, said what many have thought all along: that President Barack Obama will wait to announce a nominee until right after the midterm elections next week.

"I think there will be a nomination shortly after the election," Holder said, adding that he hopes to see his replacement in office by early February.

http://www.newsmax.com/newswidget/eric-holder-decision-do-over-james-rosen/2014/10/29/id/604003/?Dkt_nbr=EC70-1&nmx_source=American_Spectator&nmx_medium=widget&nmx_content=61&nmx_campaign=widgetphase2#
« Last Edit: October 30, 2014, 04:43:36 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

Re: Eric Holder: I Regret Calling James Rosen a 'Co-Conspirator'
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2014, 04:44:40 pm »
 :mauslaff:  :bigsilly:  :laughingdog:  :peeonobama:  Only democrats would be stupid enough to believe that.

Offline musiclady

Re: Eric Holder: I Regret Calling James Rosen a 'Co-Conspirator'
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2014, 05:23:50 pm »
"I think that I could've been a little more careful looking at the language that was contained in the filing that we made with the court. He was labeled as a co-conspirator. You had to do that as a result of the statute, but there are ways in which, I think, that could have been differently, done better."

It's still some one else's fault.

These leftist punks are ALL cowards.  They wouldn't know how to apologize or admit wrongdoing if their lives depended on it.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.