Author Topic: Michelle Obama On Returning to the White House: ‘I Think About That All the Time’  (Read 292 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.mediaite.com/online/michelle-obama-on-returning-to-the-white-house-i-think-about-that-all-the-time/

Michelle Obama On Returning to the White House: ‘I Think About That All the Time’
by Eddie Scarry | 8:56 am, October 9th, 2014

First lady Michelle Obama humorously confessed Wednesday that once her husband’s second term as president is complete, she wonders whether her family will ever be invited back to the White House.

Obama made the comment during a “fashion education workshop” at the White House that brought together students aspiring to be fashion designers and famous figures from the fashion industry. She told the students to take advantage of the day and network with anyone there who might open doors for them.

“And you have to think, ‘when is the next time I’m going to be invited to the White House?’ Because I think about that all the time,” Obama said to laughter. “I tell my kids, take a look around now, because you may never get invited back here again.”

Obama’s musings come the same day she she remarked that she wears Spanx undergarments “with pride.”
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Why should she be invited back? I swear, those two are like a rash that just won't clear up.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline flowers

What a bunch of crap...........................she hates the place.