Author Topic: MENU FOR OBAMAS: NO BUTTER!  (Read 2649 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
MENU FOR OBAMAS: NO BUTTER!
« on: October 08, 2014, 05:17:45 pm »
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/10/07/Menu-for-Obamas-No-Butter

by WILLIAM BIGELOW  8 Oct 2014, 4:49 AM PDT

Floyd Cardoz, executive chef for the White Street NYC restaurant in New York, is making dinner for President Obama, the First Lady, and 250 guests on Sunday at a Democratic party fundraiser, and he’s going to make sure he doesn’t offend Mrs. Obama and her health initiative.

When asked how many pounds of butter he was going to use, Cardoz responded, “If you know my cooking, there will be zero. I dislike cooking with butter.”

Cardoz, who won on Top Chef Masters, boasted, “We’re going to cook our asses off. Because how often do you get to have the president in the same zip code as you, let alone the same space?”

The gourmet meal will consist of Long Island fluke, short-rib dish with grits, pumpkin-ricotta soup, and a chickpea cake with avocado.

Cardoz was only too happy to serve Obama, saying, “I want him to understand that my philosophy is pretty close to his philosophy, and want to showcase what we do at White Street.”

Cardoz may eschew butter, but he’s indulging his sweet tooth; he said, “We’re going to get every guest to leave with a bag of cookies. I’ve asked for chocolate-chip cookies because that’s what I like. No nuts.”

Tickets for the event range from $1,000 to $25,000.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Re: MENU FOR OBAMAS: NO BUTTER!
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2014, 06:37:23 pm »
Cookies without butter?  That's a sin.

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2014, 08:18:56 pm »
I think the Chef is lying about the butter.  He knows the food is for Moo-chie's personal loins, so as long as he shuts up about it she'll be fine with whatever he carts out for her and her four stomachs.

(I had to resist the temptation to call her a Wookie.  That's what got me tossed from TOS.   :nono:)
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline alicewonders

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2014, 08:44:06 pm »
I think the Chef is lying about the butter.  He knows the food is for Moo-chie's personal loins, so as long as he shuts up about it she'll be fine with whatever he carts out for her and her four stomachs.

(I had to resist the temptation to call her a Wookie.  That's what got me tossed from TOS.   :nono:)

Seriously?  For calling her a Wookie? 

Offline musiclady

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2014, 08:51:23 pm »
Cookies without butter?  That's a sin.

How would you even make them?

It's all silliness.    **nononono*
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2014, 08:52:02 pm »
Just a question.................  why do these two keep making such hideous faces?

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2014, 08:54:44 pm »
Just a question.................  why do these two keep making such hideous faces?

Lack of butter in their diet.

White Street...really...that got past Valerie Jarrett?
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline musiclady

« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2014, 08:57:08 pm »
Lack of butter in their diet.

White Street...really...that got past Valerie Jarrett?

HA!  That's got to be it.  NO butter in the WH makes one grumpy.   :beer:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2014, 08:59:01 pm »
Seriously?  For calling her a Wookie?
Ayup.  I got a Mod with a hair trigger, on my 16th anniversary.  Jim restored me immediately, but he also backed up the Mod and told me it was "raciss."  So I decided then it was time to go.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2014, 09:03:58 pm »
Another strange unappealing menu. What is with these people?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline musiclady

« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2014, 09:43:21 pm »
Ayup.  I got a Mod with a hair trigger, on my 16th anniversary.  Jim restored me immediately, but he also backed up the Mod and told me it was "raciss."  So I decided then it was time to go.

That's kinda funny considering all the rampant racism permitted there.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2014, 09:55:55 pm »
I thought it was too...which is why I gave them the finger and left.
I will NOT comply.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2014, 10:00:05 pm »
Good for you, CL, and welcome!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2014, 10:16:30 pm »
It's good to be here, Mountaineer.  I see a lot of familiar faces, and nobody's stewing in anti-freeping.  I hate that.  I'm pissed at Jim and his Mods, but I miss my friends over there.  No need to badmouth any of them.

:police:
I will NOT comply.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2014, 12:19:46 am »
It's good to be here, Mountaineer.  I see a lot of familiar faces, and nobody's stewing in anti-freeping.  I hate that.  I'm pissed at Jim and his Mods, but I miss my friends over there.  No need to badmouth any of them.

What happens in Fresno, stays in Fresno
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline musiclady

« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2014, 12:23:08 am »
I thought it was too...which is why I gave them the finger and left.

You won't regret it.

Ever!

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2014, 12:29:27 am »

Glad to see you.. I just left, I didn't get banned or anything..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2014, 12:38:25 am »

Not to mention the religious bigotry !
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2014, 12:39:59 am »

I know what you mean CL! It took me a while but I'm over it now!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2014, 12:54:40 am »
Butter or no butter - Long Island fluke, short-rib dish with grits, pumpkin-ricotta soup, and a chickpea cake with avocado would be a certain disaster at our dinner table. Everyone would leave hungry.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline musiclady

« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2014, 01:50:04 am »
Not to mention the religious bigotry !

That's actually what drove me away for good.

Some creepy guy (with a woman's name) called me a "Baal worshiper" because I didn't hate Mitt Romney for being Mormon.

Creepy place.  Haven't been back in years, and have never regretted that decision.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #21 on: October 09, 2014, 01:57:51 am »
That's actually what drove me away for good.

Some creepy guy (with a woman's name) called me a "Baal worshiper" because I didn't hate Mitt Romney for being Mormon.

Creepy place.  Haven't been back in years, and have never regretted that decision.

As someone who has family members who is part of the Church of the LDS, I couldn't take it much longer...
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline musiclady

« Reply #22 on: October 09, 2014, 02:02:22 am »

As someone who has family members who is part of the Church of the LDS, I couldn't take it much longer...

I don't know how anyone who was a Mormon took that garbage even for a minute.

I'm an evangelical protestant, and I found it a disgusting display of hatred and had to get away.

I hope I don't get in trouble for saying this, but the devil is in that place....    **nononono*

Offline alicewonders

« Reply #23 on: October 09, 2014, 02:23:40 am »
Butter or no butter - Long Island fluke, short-rib dish with grits, pumpkin-ricotta soup, and a chickpea cake with avocado would be a certain disaster at our dinner table. Everyone would leave hungry.

LOL!  No kidding Navy!  If I would serve that menu to my husband - he'd probably divorce me!

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #24 on: October 09, 2014, 02:41:28 am »
I don't know how anyone who was a Mormon took that garbage even for a minute.

I'm an evangelical protestant, and I found it a disgusting display of hatred and had to get away.

I hope I don't get in trouble for saying this, but the devil is in that place....    **nononono*

I was a member and monthly donor there from March of 1998. Worked side by side with Jim on many a project and broke bread with him many times.  I considered him a friend and he gave every indication that the considered me one as well.

He knew that I was LDS for most of that time and it was never an issue but someone got to him in the run up to the last presidential election and the bigotry started. I begged Jim to stop it but he refused and came after me himself where upon I asked him to ban me but he refused to do that as well!  As far as I know my account there is still open but I go there only rarely (to look for articles that haven't been posted here yet) and never post at all.

In short, that whole episode broke my heart and my spirit for a time but, as I said earlier, I'm over it now!

- J. R. R. Tolkien