Author Topic: Piers Morgan Slams Obama: 'What The Hell Is He Doing?' [everybody in the world is confused by Obama]  (Read 886 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
By Jeffrey Meyer | October 7, 2014 | 11:38 AM EDT    Former CNN host Piers Morgan appeared on Fox News’ Hannity Monday night to discuss a recent column he wrote for Mail Online in which he slammed President Obama, claiming he has committed “professional suicide.”

During the Monday evening interview with Sean Hannity, Morgan mocked Obama’s foreign policy and wondered "what the hell is he doing to groups like ISIS and others intent on causing America and Britain serious harm? It sends an action to me of lethargy and complacency."

(video at link)
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/jeffrey-meyer/2014/10/07/piers-morgan-slams-obama-what-hell-he-doing#
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline musiclady

You're a little slow on the uptake, Piers.

Obama didn't care about you, or anything else, even when you were slobbering at his feet in worship.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline kevindavis007

I don't like Piers, but I wonder the head honchos at CNN told him that he couldn't question Obama..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/