Author Topic: Cold Temps Set Record as Snow Arrives in Chicago[Where is Al Gore?]  (Read 775 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Saturday’s snowflakes mark the third earliest snow sighting since the city began recording  Looks like Mother Nature isn’t going to let Chicago forget that winter is coming.

The city saw light snow Saturday morning, marking one of the earliest snow sightings on record.

The earliest snow spotting in Chicago is Sept. 25, which occurred in 1928 and again in 1944, according to the National Weather Service.
Saturday’s snowflakes mark the third earliest snow sighting since the city began recording.

Source: http://www.nbcchicago.com/weather/stories/Snow-Spotted-in-Chicago-as-City-Prepares-for-Record-Temps-278112851.html#ixzz3FImzI13v
Follow us: @nbcchicago on Twitter | nbcchicago on Facebook   

I'm betting Al Gore is somewhere nearby. Freezing cold follows that guy everywhere he goes. Some call it Karma. I think he managed to piss off Gaia and now she is playing with him.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2014, 08:00:19 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.