Author Topic: Michelle Obama just said this needs to happen in order for Barack to not be impeached  (Read 826 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Michelle Obama just sent saying that if Democrats don’t give money to defeat Republicans this November obstruction will continue, Obamacare will be repealed, and impeachment lawsuits will be all over the place.

Friend — You can’t hold your breath and wait to see who wins the Senate.
It’s too close for that. We need your help immediately.

I’ll put it frankly: If we lose these midterm elections, we’ll just see more obstruction, more lawsuits and talk about impeachment, and more votes to repeal the Affordable Care Act or even shut down the government.

That’s why I really need you to get off the sidelines and join me. If we go after every single vote, I know we’ll win. Raising $100,000 by midnight is absolutely critical to our voter mobilization efforts.

Will you pitch in to keep the Senate blue? We’ll triple-match gifts for a single day only.

It all comes down to this:

If you think folks who work 40-50 hours a week shouldn’t have to live in poverty in the wealthiest nation on Earth and if you don’t want women’s bosses making decisions about their birth control, then you need to step up right now.
These races are going to be unbelievably tight. They could be won and lost by a few thousand — or even a few hundred — votes.

But here’s the good news: We have enough supporters to win these races — but only if we get folks registered and to the polls in November.

It all comes down to whether or not we have the resources we need to get this done. That’s why I’m asking for your help right now.

Will you pitch in before midnight to keep the Senate in Democratic hands so we can keep moving this country forward? Remember: All gifts will be triple-matched and put to work on the ground immediately.
Thank you,
Michelle Obama
Read more at http://youngcons.com/michelle-obama-just-said-this-needs-to-happen-in-order-for-barack-to-not-be-impeached/#hLAbcFGySWh2UVvI.99 
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.