Author Topic: The Amazon Reviews for Hillary Clinton’s Hard Choices are in… and They are Really Bad  (Read 222 times)

rangerrebew

- FrontPage Magazine - http://www.frontpagemag.com -

The Amazon Reviews for Hillary Clinton’s Hard Choices are in… and They are Really Bad

Posted By Daniel Greenfield On September 27, 2014 @ 11:28 am In The Point | 12 Comments

As a sample, here is the most positive and most negative reviews of Hillary Clinton’s Hard Choices side by side.

Out of 1,125 reviews for the hardcover edition, the average rating is two stars. (Living History comes in at two stars.)

The reviews overall are not good. And that’s putting it mildly.

Useful Book for the Summer – I borrowed this book from a friend and I read the first hundred or so pages before I had to go throw up

—————————————————————————————————————-

Just more propaganda, spin, and lies… It made me want to jab myself in the eyes with a plastic spork.

this book gave me cancer – no, I couldn’t finish, but I was able to return it and get my money back. I tore out some of the pages and told them that it was defaced before I bought it. I used the torn pages for toilet paper and I got symptoms of poison ivy. sheesh, ill never buy one of her books again!

Emergency Banana! – Hard Choices should come with an emergency banana and an instructional placard that warns:

“Warning! Eat the emergency banana before reading.”

I Loved Her at One Time – She will run because power is addictive. She’s begged, borrowed, and desecrated the dead for that golden ring. All the while keeping that smug smile frozen on her face.

Boring and way out of line – The only hard choices this woman has faced is how to spend her millions and then tell us how hard she has it.

Tasteless, uncompassionate, narcissistic, unempathic, humourless, uninformed on geography, geopolitics, geopolitical history in this chapter. I will check out the others when I have time.

If nothing else, an incredibly valuable document about war crimes.

Garbage! – A nonstop roller coaster ride of lies, deceptions, and twisted nonsense.

The Democrats passed Obamacare without reading the law. So, I feel justified in rating this book without first reading it.

well I myself have some hard choices to make. Should I re-read this drivel or replace my existing Charmin with 40 grit sandpaper.

The stories were clearly designed to portray the Senator is a certain light. Whenever something went wrong, it was someone else’s fault.

Should be required reading for Psych 101 intro to narcissistic sociopaths.

This is one Democrat who will vote Republican in 2016 if HC is the Democratic candidate.

Article printed from FrontPage Magazine: http://www.frontpagemag.com

URL to article: http://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/dgreenfield/the-amazon-reviews-for-hillary-clintons-hard-choices-are-in-and-they-are-really-bad/