Author Topic: Weekend Numbers: Tina Fey Is Box Office Poison  (Read 645 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Weekend Numbers: Tina Fey Is Box Office Poison
« on: September 22, 2014, 02:03:00 am »
Weekend Numbers: Tina Fey Is Box Office Poison
by John Nolte 20 Sep 2014 700 post a comment

Another Tina Fey movie. Another flop. Fey's latest, the comedy This is Where I Leave You, opened to just $11.7 million on 2868 screens. This is perfectly in line with her last film, Muppets Most Wanted, which belly flopped with only a $51 million domestic take. Before that, Fey's Admission, in which she co-starred, barely cracked $18 million gross.  It's been four years since Fey had anything close to a hit with Date Night, which still didn’t top $100 million. Other than the animated Megamind, where she only did voice work, Fey has never brought a film in over $100 million.

Like her insanely low-rated television show, which lasted seven seasons despite being insanely low rated, Fey continues to fail upwards.

(more)
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Hollywood/2014/09/20/weekend-numbers-tina-fey-box-office-poison
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Weekend Numbers: Tina Fey Is Box Office Poison
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2014, 02:12:39 am »
Tina Fey....BS...Hanoi Jane is the lead in this film....people will stay away in droves.....
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline flowers

Re: Weekend Numbers: Tina Fey Is Box Office Poison
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2014, 08:12:40 pm »
Tina Fey....BS...Hanoi Jane is the lead in this film....people will stay away in droves.....
Yep!!!!