Author Topic: Corker's Kerry Critique Leaves Boxer 'Shaking and Trembling'  (Read 270 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Corker's Kerry Critique Leaves Boxer 'Shaking and Trembling'
« on: September 17, 2014, 10:00:23 pm »
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2014/09/17/Corkers-Kerry-Critique-Leaves-Boxer-Shaking-and-Trembling

on Breitbart TV 17 Sep 2014, 1:38 PM PDT

Wednesday at the Senate Foreign Relation Committee hearing on U.S. strategy for combating ISIS, after Sen. Bob Corker (R-TN) criticized Secretary of State John Kerry, Sen. Barbara Boxer (D-CA) was left "shaking and trembling" in shock.

Boxer said, "I think it is shocking and a sad state of affairs that we heard just now, such angry comments aimed at you, Mr. Secretary, and through you, at our president instead of at ISIS, a savage group who decapitated two Americans and have warned, and I quote, that their thirst for more American blood is right out there."

"I think it's shocking," she continued. "I'm actually shaking and trembling. This is not the time to show anger at the people who are working night and day, whether you agree with them or not, to protect our people."

video at link
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34