Author Topic: Gillibrand: I wanted to tell colleague to go f–k himself  (Read 367 times)

Offline mountaineer

Gillibrand: I wanted to tell colleague to go f–k himself
« on: September 16, 2014, 12:43:56 pm »
Gillibrand: I wanted to tell colleague to go f–k himself
By Joe Tacopino
NY Post
September 16, 2014 | 5:28am
Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand dropped an f-bomb during an interview Monday, while trashing a loudmouth male colleague who criticized her weight.

The New York Democrat said she was enraged when the politician had the gall to tell her she was too fat to win election after giving birth to her second child.

“I had to just sit there and talk to him,” Gillibrand said in the interview, posted on the Huffington Post.

“I switched the subject and I didn’t hear another word he said, but I wasn’t in a place where I could tell him to go f–k himself.”

In her new book released last week, the senator mentions a number of episodes where she had to endure sexist comments on Capital Hill. One lawmaker even told her, “I like my girls chubby” while squeezing her waist, she said.

“It’s all horrible,” Gillibrand said, adding that woman “get comments like this all the time.”
Just keeping it classy.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

rangerrebew

Democrat Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand says ‘Go F*ck Yourself’ during HuffPo Live Interview

Posted on September 16, 2014

Kirsten.GillibrandSen. Kirsten Gillibrand seems to be comfortable with dropping F-bombs on live interviews. Check it out.

In a video interview with The Huffington Post  on Monday, the senator who replaced fellow Democrat Hillary Clinton, in a futile attempt to further the Democrat Party’s phony War on Women meme, dropped the f-bomb at about the 16:00 mark.

“I’ve just had a baby, I’ve just been appointed [to replace Hillary Clinton in the Senate], I have a lot to learn, so much on my plate, and this man basically says to me, ‘You’re too fat to be elected statewide. At that moment, if I could have just disappeared, I would have. If I could have just melted in tears, I would have. But I had to just sit there and talk to him. I didn’t hear a word he said, but I wasn’t in a place where I could tell him to go f*ck himself.”

It’s one thing to be caught off camera on a hot mic saying such words, but it’s quite another to be filmed saying it during a live interview as Gillibrand did on Monday.

http://girlsjustwannahaveguns.com/democrat-sen-kirsten-gillibrand-says-go-fck-huffpo-live-interview/
« Last Edit: September 17, 2014, 10:35:18 am by rangerrebew »