Author Topic: Obama Blames Immigration Crisis and Delays in Reform on... Republicans  (Read 234 times)

rangerrebew

Obama Blames Immigration Crisis and Delays in Reform on... Republicans

By Onan Coca   / 8 September 2014   / 1 Comment   

We must be living in Bizarre World.

On Sunday, in an exclusive interview with his favorite cheerleader, Chuck Todd of NBC, President Obama said that the immigration crisis has forced the Democrats to back off on immigration reform. What he meant to say was that the flood of illegal immigrants crossing our border had started to wake up Americans to the dangers of illegal immigration and now Democrats could not act unilaterally to give them amnesty because it would hurt their chances in the next election.

The President blames the illegals – when in reality – all of the blame lays at the feet of the Democrat Party and the White House. The flow of illegal immigrants became a tsunami when President Obama’s Justice Department, under Attorney General Eric Holder, made it clear that they would no longer enforce our immigration laws. Cue “immigration crisis.” So sure, it’s the illegals fault for flooding our borders… but the Democrats created the perfect conditions for this mess. They practically begged for it to happen.

Obama’s stuttering platitudes notwithstanding, this mess is his fault.

NBC News even passed along a note from the White House that the President would indeed delay immigration reform until after the November elections. And their reason is astounding… it’s the Republicans fault!

illegals“The reality the President has had to weigh is that we're in the midst of the political season, and because of the Republicans' extreme politicization of this issue, the President believes it would be harmful to the policy itself and to the long-term prospects for comprehensive immigration reform to announce administrative action before the elections,” a White House official said.

And yet when Todd asked the President about criticism that his decision to hold off Executive Action on immigration reform was purely political… Obama demurred.

“What I'm saying is that I'm going to act because it's the right thing for the country, but it's going to be more sustainable and more effective if the public understands what the facts are on immigration, what we've done on unaccompanied children, and why it's necessary.”

“Politics… what politics. I’m just not going to give an Executive Order on amnesty because when I do stuff it’s because it’s the right thing to do. Which is why I’ve been threatening to do it for months and now I’m not going to… but I will after the elections… understand?”

It’s disgusting how the media allows Democrats to spin every issue, every problem, every criticism into “it’s the Republicans fault.” If a Republican politician went on the air with Todd, he would press them on their answer… not so with President Obama. The “immigration crisis” is a mess of the Democrats own making, and now in an attempt to avoid being held responsible, they’ll delay their terrible idea until after the election – just like they did with Obamacare in 2012.

So voters, will you let Obama and the Democrats get away with their malfeasance again? I sure hope not. Let’s hold them accountable for the mess they’ve made.

Read more at http://eaglerising.com/8499/obama-blames-immigration-crisis-delays-reform-republicans/#RuCWuVAMAI0YfI5k.99
« Last Edit: September 08, 2014, 10:24:56 am by rangerrebew »