Author Topic: Lone Armed Woman Corners Home Invader: 'I'll Blow Your 'Bleeping' Head Off'  (Read 1374 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/09/03/Armed-Woman-Home-Alone-Corners-Invader-I-ll-Blow-Your-Bleeping-Head-Off

by AWR Hawkins 3 Sep 2014, 12:11 PM PDT

On September 2 an armed Omaha, Nebraska woman cornered an intruder in her house and told him not to move or she'd "blow his 'bleeping' head off."

The intruder complied.

According to Omaha.com, 52-year-old Barbara Haley was home alone when she heard a noise around 3 am. She grabbed her gun, walked through her house, and found nothing. She went back to bed and heard a "huge crash," after which she grabbed her gun again and went looking.

Her dog led her to a bedroom closet where she found the intruder. She pointed her gun at him and said, "Don't move or I'll blow your 'bleeping' head off."

The suspect began "begging her to ease off" and she told him to "shut up." She then "cocked the gun so he could hear it," called 911, and held the suspect at gunpoint until police arrived.

Haley's husband was out of town when the home invasion took place. Before leaving town, he showed her how to take the handgun out of the holster in case she needed it. He told her: "If you have to use it, you want to use it right."
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34