Author Topic: BREAKING: House Votes to Gut the IRS of Over $1 BILLION in Funding [DETAILS]  (Read 573 times)

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
BREAKING: House Votes to Gut the IRS of Over $1 BILLION in Funding [DETAILS]

House Republicans are serving up a few slices of sweet revenge by hacking and slashing the IRS budget as punishment for illegally targeting conservative groups.

The IRS, an agency that now has a reputation as being a “hatchet man” for the Obama administration, is finding out how it feels to be a target, as the House recently voted to reduce their enforcement budget by $1 billion. Ouch.

IRS documents clearly indicate that officials targeted conservative groups for audit far more than liberal ones, in an attempt to intimidate individuals from starting groups that oppose the president and his progressive agenda.

Once word got out about the IRS’ activity, things hit the fan, and now the world seems to be imploding all around the president’s favorite form of government oppression.

House members are also discussing the possibility of making even more cuts to the 2015 budget, which could really sink the ship for the IRS.

http://conservativetribune.com/house-guts-irs-funding/
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Should have cut it to zero and done away with the IRS entirely!

http://fairtax.org
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline PzLdr

Should have cut it to zero and done away with the IRS entirely!

http://fairtax.org

Roger That! I'm wich yew! [I'm a New Yorker]
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline GourmetDan

People need to go to jail for a few years over that little fiasco...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Precedent, being Halderman, Erlichman, Dean, etc. A couple of years in campus-like settings, conducive to writing memoirs and books.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Right_in_Virginia

:thumbsup3:

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

I vote for a firing squad.... shown on HBO.   :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The IRS along with most of government has become a full blown criminal organization. Since they currently own the media and the judiciary, far along the same path. No one will go to jail unless the 'Left', whatever that is, wants them to.

These guys all cover each other's back.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.