Author Topic: Michelle Obama Begs “I NEED YOU” by DW Ulsterman  (Read 463 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Michelle Obama Begs “I NEED YOU” by DW Ulsterman
« on: August 29, 2014, 12:46:10 am »
http://ulstermanbooks.com/michelle-obama-begs-need/

Boy is the Obama White House freaking out over the prospect of Republicans gaining the Senate and initiating for the first time, REAL investigations into the myriad of wrongdoing within the administration!  Here we see the First Lady throwing out nearly every scare tactic in the book and literally begging supporters to prevent a 2014 Midterm Elections loss.

H/T to the Gateway Pundit for sharing their Michelle Obama the sky is falling email.

I will agree with the First Lady on this one point – 2014 is indeed an urgent time for voters.  America must act to push back against the progressive/liberal insanity that is destroying our economy and at home, and endangering our allies abroad.

As for the Social Security and Medicare, the last president to save those entities was a Republican by the name of Ronald Reagan.  Most conservatives understand those things are not entitlements – they are programs already paid for by citizens.  It’s the FREE stuff we want to see ended. Its the piles of regulations, the bloated government, and the intrusion into our private lives we want to see ended.

For instance, the First Lady telling parents what they are to feed their own children.

So yes, by all means vote this November America. Take back your country from the loons in D.C. and hope it is not too late to restore some semblance of order and common sense to America!

Posted by ulsterman
August 28, 2014
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34