Author Topic: Former NFL Pro Explains Why He’s a Republican: Democrats Are Destroying Black ..  (Read 560 times)

Offline mrclose

Uh Oh .. Another one leaves the Plantation! :seeya:

Full Title:Former NFL Pro Explains Why He’s a Republican: Democrats Are Destroying Black Communities

(snip)

Garry Cobb played football for USC and then for 11 years with the Philadelphia Eagles. He is now running for New Jersey’s 1st District seat as a Republican, and his explanation of why he is no longer a Democrat is very compelling.

Explaining that he kind of discovered that he was Republican due to his upbringing, he said that the massively negative effects of Lyndon Johnson’s War on Poverty had the most impact:

This was an incentive for the man to leave the home and it’s destroyed African-American families throughout the country.

I didn’t realize it but as I started thinking about it and growing up, because as a kid going to college, you know I was all into the Democratic Party and everything; then I started realizing they helped destroy our communities and we’re supposed to be celebrating electing these people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urlbMNGd4yA

http://www.ijreview.com/2014/08/165943-former-nfl-pro-congressional-candidate-explains-left-democratic-party/
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline mrclose

Actually .. Democrats are destroying black communities.
Democrats are destroying white communities.
Democrats are destroying American communities.
Democrats are destroying America. :chairbang:
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
He's got a lot to say, but if he is running in a black district in New Jersey, he stands little chance.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Actually .. Democrats are destroying black communities.
Democrats are destroying white communities.
Democrats are destroying American communities.
Democrats are destroying America. :chairbang:
Worth saying again.