Author Topic: Obama to Speak At 2:35!  (Read 991 times)

Offline flowers

Obama to Speak At 2:35!
« on: August 01, 2014, 06:31:59 pm »
Anyone care to guess what it will be about?

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
Re: Obama to Speak At 2:35!
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2014, 06:47:41 pm »
More economic reports from Never-Never Land, and another chance to demonize Republicans in Congress for anything that sticks to the wall.

Offline flowers

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2014, 07:03:00 pm »
More economic reports from Never-Never Land, and another chance to demonize Republicans in Congress for anything that sticks to the wall.
yep

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2014, 07:05:02 pm »
OBEY

Same as always. Some kind of immigration stuff and self glorifying statements. Oh, and we hate Republicans.

By the way everyone, 2:35 EST in Obama-time, is 3:45 EST for everyone else.

The guy has never been on-time for anything in his entire life, except his tee-times.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2014, 07:05:07 pm »
Sadly, I have an appointment to wash both my hairs then.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline flowers

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2014, 07:46:24 pm »
cnn has a crawl at the top of the page....what did he say about after 9/11 and torture?

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2014, 08:08:51 pm »
Who cares. They guy is a stupid, goofy, whining crybaby. And he is a proven liar.

Who cares what he has to say?

What has he ever done to get my respect that I would care what he has to say?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2014, 08:23:07 pm »
Who cares. They guy is a stupid, goofy, whining crybaby. And he is a proven liar.

Who cares what he has to say?

What has he ever done to get my respect that I would care what he has to say?

That is possibly the saddest thing I read this week.

NOT you - but that the office of the POTUS has fallen so low that you can think that way. It's depressing as hell. You can dislike the office holder, but respect the office. The Worm has even bleep that up.

Offline Saundra Duffy

• For victory & freedom!!!
    • SOS Salt Lake City
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2014, 08:37:12 pm »
I doubt we will ever be able to respect the office of the Pres ever again.  It would be darn near impossible to clean up after that monster law-breaker and liar.
For victory & Freedom!!!

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2014, 08:45:48 pm »
I doubt we will ever be able to respect the office of the Pres ever again.  It would be darn near impossible to clean up after that monster law-breaker and liar.

Give it a generation and a couple of good people (right now I don't care which side of the aisle they sit on) and it will happen.

It's one of the very few failings the founding fathers made. Look at pretty much every other nation - the top dog is ceremonial, the Prime Minister does the actual work.

Offline Relic

« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2014, 10:06:13 pm »
Give it a generation and a couple of good people (right now I don't care which side of the aisle they sit on) and it will happen.

It's one of the very few failings the founding fathers made. Look at pretty much every other nation - the top dog is ceremonial, the Prime Minister does the actual work.

I first began to notice it with Reagan. All the media stories about how stupid Reagan was, sleeping in meetings, out of touch, a doddering old man.

Then Clinton got a taste of it, with impeachment. (Not saying it wasn't deserved).

So, the Dems and their media allies upped the ante with GWB. They absolutely slaughtered him in terms of lack of respect.

Now, it's Obama's turn.

Each side thinks their guy doesn't deserve it, but the other side's guy does. It's masterful how the political elite have us at each other's throat while they run roughshod over us.

Offline Carling

« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2014, 12:15:58 am »

So, the Dems and their media allies upped the ante with GWB. They absolutely slaughtered him in terms of lack of respect.

Now, it's Obama's turn.

Each side thinks their guy doesn't deserve it, but the other side's guy does. It's masterful how the political elite have us at each other's throat while they run roughshod over us.

The big difference is that W. Bush treated all Americans with respect, while Obama has consistently made it a point to divide Americans based on race/income/ideology/etc. etc.  He doesn't respect many of his constituents, so I can't think of any reason why I should treat this loudmouth party-man with any respect at all.  His entire presidency is based on keeping people angry at others not in their "community."
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------