Author Topic: Hillary Claims Hamas Fires Rockets From Schools Because “Gaza Is Small”  (Read 494 times)

Offline Carling

The more newsworthy thing was this quote, though.  She basically admitted that she allowed Hamas the time to not only arm themselves again in a cease-fire, but also to test weapons from time to time.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/07/just-dumb-hillary-claims-hamas-fires-rockets-from-schools-because-gaza-is-small-video/

“I think Hamas intended to provoke Israel, because that is why they started the rocket fire again. As I said when I negotiated a ceasefire it held until just this month. And, then Hamas which has its back against the wall decided to once again fire rockets into Israel. Israel made it clear that wasn’t acceptable… The problem is, and I’m not a military planner, Hamas puts its missiles, its rockets into civilian areas. Part of it is because Gaza is pretty small and it’s densely populated.“
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline Carling

I'll add that I believe the only reason Hillary is giving so many interviews is because the big donors on the left want to see how she'll hold up 2 years from now, healthwise, both physically and mentally.

Initial results can't be good for Hillary.  I can see her going away from the public after the mid-terms, and resurfacing after Elizabeth Warren has been vetted enough.  At that point, Hillary announces she isn't running, and throws all of her support behind Fauxcahontas. 
« Last Edit: July 30, 2014, 05:53:18 am by Carling »
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------