Author Topic: Obama Thanks Muslims For “Building The Very Fabric Of Our Nation”…  (Read 955 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.redflagnews.com/headlines/obama-thanks-muslims-for-building-the-very-fabric-of-our-nation

Via White House website:

As Muslims throughout the United States and around the world celebrate Eid-al-Fitr, Michelle and I extend our warmest wishes to them and their families. This last month has been a time of fasting, reflection, spiritual renewal, and service to the less fortunate. While Eid marks the completion of Ramadan, it also celebrates the common values that unite us in our humanity and reinforces the obligations that people of all faiths have to each other, especially those impacted by poverty, conflict, and disease.

In the United States, Eid also reminds us of the many achievements and contributions of Muslim Americans to building the very fabric of our nation and strengthening the core of our democracy. That is why we stand with people of all faiths, here at home and around the world, to protect and advance their rights to prosper, and we welcome their commitment to giving back to their communities.

On behalf of the Administration, we wish Muslims in the United States and around the world a blessed and joyous celebration. Eid Mubarak.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Oceander

WTF?

With all due respect, I don't recall any of the Founders being muslim.

Offline rb224315

• Custom Title goes here
  • Personal Text goes here
My message to Barack:  They "didn't build that!"  Christian honkies did. :whistle:
rb224315:  just another "Creepy-ass Cracka".

rangerrebew

WTF?

With all due respect, I don't recall any of the Founders being muslim.

That just shows how little you understand progressive rewriting of history. :silly:

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
We were at war with Muslims at the time America was being built. Because they were raping, looting, and killing everyone they happen to come across. Just like they still do today.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

rangerrebew

We were at war with Muslims at the time America was being built. Because they were raping, looting, and killing everyone they happen to come across. Just like they still do today.

Do you refer to "the shores of Tripoli?"

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Do you refer to "the shores of Tripoli?"

Yes, sort of. They were just one amongst many groups. America was at war with Muslims globally. That is why there is NO Muslim footprint in America. Americans of that era, simply did not tolerate them, and wanted nothing to do with them.

They were just too barbaric, even for the privateers and soldiers of the time. And these guys themselves were no boy scouts or saints. But the Muslims just went way of the top of anything that could be considered normal human behavior, even for violent thugs. For a time, they were shot on sight.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_Pirates

If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline NavyCanDo

This is not the first time he made such a statement.  I'm guessing The Barbary Wars  was not a topic taught in the madrasa he attended, or by his leftist college professors.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.

First country to recognize the United States as an independent nation? Muslim.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline flowers

i won't be surprised if by the end of his term the AQ flag has flown in the streets of Washington just like the Chinese flag did when he hosted them at the wh.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
First country to recognize the United States as an independent nation? Muslim.

Maybe, but back then when an American killed a Muslim, the Muslim had his pecker cut off and was buried inside of a pig, just to make sure that they would go straight to Muzzie Hell itself. This got their attention.

You cannot deal with 7th century barabarians by treating them as if they are real civilized people. They will just kill you. That is what they do. That is what they always do. They are animals. And they will kill you if you give them a chance at it.

Offline flowers

You cannot deal with 7th century barabarians by treating them as if they are real civilized people. They will just kill you. That is what they do. That is what they always do. They are animals. And they will kill you if you give them a chance at it.

:beer:

Offline Millee

Give us five examples of how they "built the fabric of this nation".  I double dog dare you, Oblahblah.   :chairbang:

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Give us five examples of how they "built the fabric of this nation".  I double dog dare you, Oblahblah.   :chairbang:

They did invent the concept of Zero.

A Zero in the White House
A Zero in the State Sec seat.
Zero idea on foreign policy.
Zero idea on domestic policy.
Zero idea how to fix things.

I'd say the Muslims had a distinct impact on the USA.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline PzLdr

Well, now we know where Ibn Bin Bullshit's coming from.
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Oceander

They did invent the concept of Zero.

A Zero in the White House
A Zero in the State Sec seat.
Zero idea on foreign policy.
Zero idea on domestic policy.
Zero idea how to fix things.

I'd say the Muslims had a distinct impact on the USA.

:bigsilly: