Author Topic: Report: None Admitted from Central America or Mexico as Refugees in FY 13  (Read 675 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
  • �It�s easier to fool people than to convince them
« Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 07:35:58 PM by rangerrebew »
“A society does not ever die ‘from natural causes’, but always dies from suicide or murder – and nearly always from the former….”
    ― Arnold Joseph Toynbee’s A Study of History.

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
Here's a thought problem for the group:  How much money have we spent in just the last 50 years, in foreign aid and assistance of all kinds, in Mexico, Guatemala, Ecuador, Honduras, Panama, et al?  How much per illegal have we spent in just their lifetimes??

What the hell did they do with all that money that their countries are in such horrible condition that we have to accept a mass exodus as the only answer?? 

This whole thing is contrived and to no good purpose whatsoever.  Bring on the C-17s and start repatriating these people right goddam now. 

:smokin:

Oceander

Here's a thought problem for the group:  How much money have we spent in just the last 50 years, in foreign aid and assistance of all kinds, in Mexico, Guatemala, Ecuador, Honduras, Panama, et al?  How much per illegal have we spent in just their lifetimes??

What the hell did they do with all that money that their countries are in such horrible condition that we have to accept a mass exodus as the only answer?? 

This whole thing is contrived and to no good purpose whatsoever.  Bring on the C-17s and start repatriating these people right goddam now. 

:smokin:

trouble is, "they" didn't get to do anything with most of that money; the bulk of it made its way, eventually, into the pockets of corrupt government officials (but I repeat myself).

Offline rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
  • �It�s easier to fool people than to convince them
trouble is, "they" didn't get to do anything with most of that money; the bulk of it made its way, eventually, into the pockets of corrupt government officials (but I repeat myself).

Has it made its way BACK TO OBAMA?
“A society does not ever die ‘from natural causes’, but always dies from suicide or murder – and nearly always from the former….”
    ― Arnold Joseph Toynbee’s A Study of History.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf