Author Topic: Snoop Dogg: I Did Pot At The White House  (Read 639 times)

rangerrebew

Snoop Dogg: I Did Pot At The White House
« on: July 23, 2014, 09:21:05 am »
Snoop Dogg: I Did Pot At The White House

7.22.2014 |

News

| Truth Revolt |

On Monday, Snoop Dogg told Jimmy Kimmel that he smoked pot in the Obama White House. “In the bathroom, in the bathroom,” Snoop said. “Not in the White House, but in the bathroom.” This was not the first time an Obama celebrity friends disgraced the White House with drug use. David Cross of Arrested Development claimed in Playboy that he snorted cocaine approximately 65 feet from Obama.

“It was a tiny granule of coke,” Cross said, “that I put on my wrist and said, ‘Watch this. I need a witness.’ And then I ducked under the table and did it…It wasn’t like I got high. The jolt was similar to licking an empty espresso cup. It wasn’t about that. It was just about being able to say that I did it, that I did cocaine in the same room as the president.”

http://www.truthrevolt.org//news/snoop-dogg-i-did-pot-white-house
« Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 09:21:42 am by rangerrebew »

Online mountaineer

Re: Snoop Dogg: I Did Pot At The White House
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2014, 02:12:43 pm »
It was just about being able to say that I did it, that I did cocaine in the same room as the president.
Join the club, Dave.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2014, 02:14:09 pm »

My my, the things that Obama-supporters are proud of...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2014, 02:47:23 pm »
My my, the things that Obama-supporters are proud of...

What do you suppose guys like Vlad Putin think about stories like this??  Do you think this kind of thing figures into Putin's calculus about what he's sure he can get away with too??

:smokin:

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2014, 02:51:02 pm »
It wasn’t about that. It was just about being able to say that I did it, that I did cocaine in the same room as the president.

Well, David, until you do more -- quite a bit more-- you will not have the stature of Larry Sinclair.

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2014, 02:52:37 pm »
What do you suppose guys like Vlad Putin think about stories like this??  Do you think this kind of thing figures into Putin's calculus about what he's sure he can get away with too??

Putin, Assad, Rouhani, Jinping and Kim Jong-un have all considered Bambi and found him weak...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan