Author Topic: Bill Clinton's secret mistress: a blonde they call the Energizer  (Read 2147 times)

Offline mountaineer

Bill’s secret ‘mistress,’ the ‘Energizer’
By Richard Johnson
New York Post
July 21, 2014 | 6:05pm

Bill Clinton reportedly has a buxom blond mistress who visits so often when Hillary Clinton isn’t home in Chappaqua that the former president’s Secret Service detail have given her an unofficial code name: Energizer.

This is according to Ronald Kessler in “The First Family Detail: Secret Service Agents Reveal the Hidden Lives of Presidents,” due Aug. 5 from Crown Forum.

Kessler is no stranger to the controversies surrounding the Secret Service.

He broke the story that Secret Service agents protecting President Obama in Cartagena, Colombia, hired prostitutes, and put the president in jeopardy.

The book, portions of which I’ve obtained, says none of the normal protocols is followed when Energizer arrives in her SUV, sometimes just minutes after Hillary has left the Westchester house.

Kessler quotes a supervisor informing a new agent: “You don’t stop her, you don’t approach her, you just let her go in.”

Energizer, who is described as charming and friendly, sometimes brought cookies to the agents, according to the book excerpts.

One told Kessler: “It was a warm day, and she was wearing a low-cut tank top, and as she leaned over, her breasts were very exposed. They appeared to be very perky and very new and full … There was no doubt in my mind they were enhanced.”

Kessler also reports that Hillary’s Secret Service detail informs Bill’s Secret Service detail when the former first lady is coming home, so Bill has time to get Energizer off the property and clean up any evidence.

But once, the warning came late. “The agents had to scramble to get Energizer out of there so there wasn’t some kind of big confrontation.”

Kessler also reveals that Hillary is routinely rude to the agents who are sworn to take a bullet for her.

“Because she is so nasty to agents and hostile to law enforcement officers and military officers in general, agents consider being assigned to her detail a form of punishment,” Kessler wrote.

And they don’t get any cookies.

Bill’s representatives did not answer requests for comment.

Nick Merrill, a spokesman for Hillary, has been busy dealing with allegations in Ed Klein’s “Blood Feud,” about the supposed animosity between the Clintons and the Obamas.

When asked for a comment on Kessler’s tome, Merrill replied, “Another book?”
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline flowers

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2700882/Bill-Clinton-busty-mistress-nicknamed-Energizer-Secret-Service-works-hide-Hillary.html

A new book by Ronald Kessler claims Bill Clinton's mistress has been nicknamed 'Energizer' by his security staff
    One source revealed 'Energizer' has no problem getting inside the Clintons' Chappaqua, New York home
    Both Bill and Hillary's security officers reportedly work together to hide 'Energizer' from Hillary
    Kessler also claims 'agents consider being assigned to [Hillary's] detail a form of punishment'

Offline flowers

Whenever i read or see anything hillary I always think of that part in one of  Barbara Olson's books . It said they had to take hil aside and get her to shave her armpits.  Yeah I leave you all with that visual.................... :th_10444:

Offline mountaineer

Re: Bill Clinton's secret mistress: a blonde they call the Energizer
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2014, 07:35:50 pm »
The View's Jenny McCarthy: Maybe Hillary's A Lesbian
'You never know. Maybe they have an arrangement.'
7.22.2014 | Truth Revolt
Larry O'Connor
On Tuesday's "The View" the panel of over-coiffed female pundits discussed the New York Post's story about a woman entangled with former President Bill Clinton who goes by the code name "The Energizer." The Post claims the woman is a mistress of Clinton's.

During the discussion, Whoopi Goldberg said “It doesn’t matter whether you believe it because it’s been put out into the ether.  Once you put it out there, it’s out there.”

Sherri Shepherd expressed her skepticism of the report because, according to her, Clinton “always seems to be so in love with his wife.”

Surprisingly, the panel and the audience did not erupt in gales of laughter equivalent to the moment Carol Burnett appeared as Scarlett O'Hara with a curtain rod through the shoulders of her dress. 

Then Jenny McCarthy chimed in with her own unique theory on the complicated love life of the former first couple: “Well, maybe he has his girlfriends and she has her girlfriends. You never know. Maybe they have an arrangement.”

And there you have it.

rangerrebew

Bill Clinton Might Have a Girlfriend Named Energizer
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2014, 11:43:26 am »
Bill Clinton Might Have a Girlfriend Named Energizer

July 22, 2014
By Sara Noble

“Women are everywhere, I can’t even walk down the street without someone literally trying to pick me up.” ~ Bill Clinton, 1987

Bill Clinton has a blonde shapely girlfriend according to a new book by Ronald Kessler. Her code name is ‘energizer.’ She brings cookies to the secret service when she shows up to his home in Chappaqua which she enters without security clearance.

Unhappy couple

No protocols are followed when Energizer arrives. She just drives in.

Bill’s and Hillary’s secret service details coordinate her comings and goings.

The NY Post got hold of a few excerpts from the book,”The First Family Detail: Secret Service Agents Reveal the Hidden Lives of Presidents”. The mistress, they say comes when Hillary leaves and beats it out before she returns.

Agents said she’s friendly.

I’ll bet!

Kessler’s book claims ‘Because [Hillary] is so nasty to agents and hostile to law enforcement officers and military officers in general, agents consider being assigned to her detail a form of punishment,’ according to the Post. Agents say she is routinely rude. No cookies for them!

Bill, the fighter for women in the faux war on women, is a notorious womanizer and none of this is fantastical.

It’s hard to say what is true or not but the book will undoubtedly sell better than Hillary’s snoozer of a book.

http://www.independentsentinel.com/bill-clinton-might-have-a-girlfriend-named-energizer/
« Last Edit: July 24, 2014, 11:44:00 am by rangerrebew »

Offline PzLdr

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2014, 12:14:39 pm »
TTIUWOP
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2014, 04:00:36 pm »
This thread is not complete without some National Enquirer (exclamation points original!):
EXCLUSIVE! BILL CLINTON MISTRESS HELL ON WHEELS
Published on: August 6, 2014
By NATIONAL ENQUIRER staff

BILL CLINTON’s mad honey was taken into custody for being “a persistent violator”  – police report.

Being intimately involved with ex-President Bill Clinton doesn’t give a girl a free pass with the cops! 

According to a police report obtained exclusively by The National ENQUIRER, Julie Tauber McMahon – the wealthy blonde divorcée who we’ve previously identified as Bill’s “on-off mistress” since 2001 – was taken into custody when she was caught speeding! 

The shocking revelation comes as a sizzling new cheating scandal involving Bill has exploded. As we recently reported, a just published book claims the former Horndog-in-Chief is cheating on wife Hillary with “a buxom blonde mistress” known as “Energizer” to the Secret Service agents assigned to protect him.

We also revealed that insiders are speculating the woman could be Julie, a 54-year-old mother of three.

While the nature of their relationship from 2011 until now remains unclear, Julie found herself in hot water in 2009 with cops near Chappaqua, N.Y., where she lives five miles from the Clintons.

According to a report filed by police in New Castle, N.Y., Julie was busted on February 19, 2009, when her black Lexus was spotted going 46 miles per hour in a 30-mph zone.  After stopping her, officers found Julie was driving on a suspended license “due to her being a persistent violator,” according to the report. She was taken “into custody” and cited for a misdemeanor charge of “aggravated unlicensed operation third degree.”

Her then 18-year-old daughter, Madeline, possessed a valid license and was permitted to drive her mother home, the report says. 

Julie has denied a romantic relationship with Bill, but she’s had other driving problems. In our August 2, 2004 issue, we revealed that Julie – while not identifying her by name – was involved in an incident outside Bill’s office building in New York City. A pedestrian, then 39, claimed that she was struck by Julie’s SUV as Julie backed out of a parking space in front of the building. The woman said she suffered a torn rotator cuff and tendonosis as a result. At the time she said: “I was crossing the street…chatting on my cell phone with my sister.  All of a sudden, I heard people scream, ‘Look out!’ Next thing I know, this lady just backed into me!” 

The woman called 911, and cops questioned Julie, but she was not charged.

Offline Slide Rule

« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2014, 02:18:20 am »
The story has more weight with photos.

Photos, please.

Al

:)

White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote