Author Topic: Hillary Clinton Has Made $12 Million Since Leaving the State Department  (Read 722 times)

rangerrebew

Hillary Clinton Has Made $12 Million Since Leaving the State Department

She is the 0.01 percent

BY:  Andrew Stiles // July 21, 2014 2:58 pm   

Hillary Clinton has “earned” at least $12 million since quitting her job as Secretary of State, Bloomberg reports. Sources of income include her underperforming memoir, along with paid appearances at corporate gatherings (e.g. Goldman Sachs) and six-figure speeches at public universities.

Clinton, who owns at least two homes and hasn’t driven a car in decades, is trying to present herself as a champion of hardworking Americans. Bloomberg notes that while Hillary’s so-called earnings “represent a fraction of the Clinton family’s total income,” they were ample enough to place her “in the top one-hundredth of the 1 percent.” She is the 0.01 percent, and she’s very concerned about income inequality.

For the sake of providing crucial context, Hillary’s income on an annualized basis works out to about $9 million. That’s $750,000 per month, or $24,658 per day. On average, she “earns” the median American income (about $50,000) every two days. When she’s giving a speech, she makes that much every 15 minutes.

Hillary has argued that getting paid six-figures to sit in a room and say things is one of the best ways she can think of to fight income inequality.

As endearing as it is to see someone so old and rich be so committed to increasing her already massive fortune, voters may be wondering: How much money does she really need?

http://freebeacon.com/blog/hillary-clinton-has-made-12-million-since-leaving-the-state-department/
« Last Edit: July 22, 2014, 12:54:03 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
yah....Brokahontas......

:smokin:

rangerrebew

I don't know how she manages on such a low income. :whistle:

Offline musiclady

How ever can she afford mortgages on that little?? 
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline LottieDah

Time to take up a collection for the Clintons.  12 million dollars doesn't buy what it used to.

rangerrebew

Time to take up a collection for the Clintons.  12 million dollars doesn't buy what it used to.

It probably doesn't even cover Bile's condom bills - and they aren't for Madam I'm certain.

Offline olde north church

You know she's gone from rags to riches!
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline musiclady

It probably doesn't even cover Bile's condom bills - and they aren't for Madam I'm certain.

I just heard it today on Rush.

They're for the fulsome lass the Secret Service have dubbed "Energizer" who sneaks in to Chappaqua as soon as Hillary leaves.   :smokin:

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
I just heard it today on Rush.

They're for the fulsome lass the Secret Service have dubbed "Energizer" who sneaks in to Chappaqua as soon as Hillary leaves.   :smokin:

I'm not sure fulsome is an appropriate term. Bill is a randy sod, but he's not exactly good at picking lookers.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline musiclady

I'm not sure fulsome is an appropriate term. Bill is a randy sod, but he's not exactly good at picking lookers.

Fulsome: abundant

"Energizer" is well-endowed, according to SS sources.  The word has nothing to do with being a "looker."

Offline olde north church

Every one of them looks like they could eat an apple through a picket fence.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline Carling

I thought her book advance was $14m alone?   :shrug:
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------