Author Topic: Harry Reid Says Border is Secure  (Read 1792 times)

rangerrebew

Harry Reid Says Border is Secure
« on: July 21, 2014, 10:23:13 am »

Harry Reid Says Border is Secure

Posted on July 21, 2014 by Dave Jolly — 0 Comments   

How can anyone in their right mind not realize that America has a border crisis? Even the liberal mainstream media is reporting on border issues almost every day. They speak of the thousands of unaccompanied children that are flooding across the border.

However, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-NV) seems to be completely oblivious of the border crisis. In spite of all of the media coverage, Reid actually stood up in front of microphones and told the nation that ‘the border is secure.’

I classify Reid’s statement in the same insane category as Rep. Nancy Pelosi’s statement about needing to pass Obamacare in order to find out what’s in it.

But you have to ask yourself if Reid is that stupid and ill-informed or he completely mentally deranged. Either way, this should be a huge concern to everyone since the Senate Majority Leader is one of the most powerful positions in the federal government. If he believes our border is secure, then how can we expect him to govern, lead and protect our country in all other capacities?

Reid’s outrageous statement has not gone unnoticed. Rep. Peter King (R-NY) appeared America’s Forum with host and former Rep. JD Hayworth, which aired on Newsmax TV King. Part of the interview stated:

Hayworth: Peter, you heard that comment from Harry Reid, does the Homeland Security Committee of the House share the assessment of Senator Harry Reid that our borders are secure?

King: No, absolutely not. First of all, the border is broken. I mean, just common sense, if young kids are able to get across the border, we can imagine the drug dealers can come across the border, we have to be concerned about terrorists that would come across the border. And you know this is a complicated issue. It’s complex, no one says it’s easy answers but in an issue like this you need people of good faith and good intelligence to come together and when you have someone like Harry Reid denying there’s a problem and saying the border is secure, then it makes it impossible. It makes it impossible to have any progress because you now we have the Democrats controlling the Senate and if we’re going to have meaningful legislation or make any meaningful progress you have to have a Democratic leader who’s not living in his own alternative universe…Either he’s denying reality or he’s just intentionally denying the truth. In any event, it makes it very, very difficult to even think of getting anything done.”

King hit the nail on the head with Harry Reid by saying he’s living in his own alternative universe and he’s either denying reality or intentionally denying the truth. How can Americans expect to get anything worthwhile accomplished with leadership like this? Is it any wonder our country is in the shape it’s in with Harry Reid at the helm in the Senate? If Republicans don’t win control of the Senate in November, we have to ask ourselves if we can survive two more years of Reid’s Senate leadership? I don’t think so which is why it’s so important for the GOP to gain 6 more Senate seats in November so they can stop Reid and Obama and hopefully save our nation from the current path to destruction.

Read more at http://lastresistance.com/6541/harry-reid-says-border-secure/#OYlm06TuGkCVVfZt.99

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Harry Reid Says Border is Secure
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2014, 01:20:30 pm »
Harry Reid says a lot of things 99.99% of which are total BS just like this one!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2014, 02:10:51 pm »
Rational man: "Gaining majority control of the Senate should be the highest priority."

Irrational man: "Replacing Republicans with other less known Republicans is our highest priority, even at the risk of losing seats."
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline musiclady

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2014, 06:11:32 pm »
Rational man: "Gaining majority control of the Senate should be the highest priority."

Irrational man: "Replacing Republicans with other less known Republicans is our highest priority, even at the risk of losing seats."

You know, t_s, when you post actual thoughts you have a lot to say.

When you post non-germane "conservatives suck" posts you lose pretty much everybody.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2014, 07:16:47 pm »
You know, t_s, when you post actual thoughts you have a lot to say.

When you post non-germane "conservatives suck" posts you lose pretty much everybody.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2014, 07:22:46 pm »

Rational man: Joe Blow SAYS he's a Republican but continually votes like a Democrat. What do I believe? What he says or my lying eyes?

Irrational man: Joe Blow has an R beside his name so he gets my vote NO MATTER WHAT he actually does!

- J. R. R. Tolkien