Author Topic: Of Course the White House Knew the Border Crisis Was Coming and Lied about It  (Read 728 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
  • �It�s easier to fool people than to convince them
“A society does not ever die ‘from natural causes’, but always dies from suicide or murder – and nearly always from the former….”
    ― Arnold Joseph Toynbee’s A Study of History.

Offline katzenjammer

This WHOLE bleep GUBMINT makes me wretch, they can ALL go to HELL!!

Online mountaineer

I have heard (but don't have citations to back it up) that Obama snuck through some line item in January 2014 for a pile of money to feed and house some 72,000 people - and lo and behold, they've shown up in July!
"Because men have lost the objective basis of certainty of knowledge of the thing in which they are working, more and more I fear we are going to find them manipulating science according to their own sociological or political desires rather than standing upon concrete objectivity." Francis A. Schaeffer

Online mountaineer

"Because men have lost the objective basis of certainty of knowledge of the thing in which they are working, more and more I fear we are going to find them manipulating science according to their own sociological or political desires rather than standing upon concrete objectivity." Francis A. Schaeffer

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf