Author Topic: BREAKING: McDaniel says they’ve already found over 1,000 illegal votes in one county alone  (Read 1109 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
the Right Scoop -- Posted on Jun 26, 2014 at 10:36 PM

Chris McDaniel was on Hannity tonight and said they’ve already found over 1,000 votes that were cast by people who voted both in the Democratic primary and in the runoff last Tuesday.

We’re looking into the issue of whether or not people who participated in the June 3rd Democratic primary crossed over into the Republican primary this Tuesday night, and we’ve already found more than 1,000 examples of that in one county alone.

>

http://therightscoop.com/breaking-mcdaniel-says-theyve-already-found-over-1000-illegal-votes-in-one-county-alone/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline sinkspur

The problem McDaniel's going to have is proving who they voted for. 

Is there a threshold for throwing out the entire election? 
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
It might not come to that. He only needs roughly 5000 votes to be thrown out.
I hope...
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
As I understand it, he does not need to prove who they voted for, only that enough votes were illegal that they could have affected the outcome.  That is enough to have the election thrown out.  There is a precedent in Mississippi, apparently, in which a second election was ordered under the exact same circumstances.