Author Topic: Benghazi shocker at Hillary book event: 'Make it out to Christopher Stevens"  (Read 524 times)

Offline sinkspur

Video Shocker at Hillary Book Event:  'Make it out to Christopher Stevens.'

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton initially obliged Tuesday when she was stopped by a man in Washington, D.C., who asked if she could autograph her new book, “Hard Choices,” but she was stunned by the man’s brazen request when he asked her to make it out to “Christopher Stevens.”

On Sept. 11, 2012, U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens and three other Americans were murdered by jihadists under Clinton’s watch when she served as secretary of state.

The exchange between Clinton and Daily Surge Publisher Jason Mattera went like this:

Mattera: “Hi Secretary Clinton. Would you sign this for me?”

Clinton: “Sure, what’s your name?”
Mattera: “If you can make it out to Christopher Stevens. I think you knew him.”

Clinton: “Yeah, I’m not going to make it out to Chris Stevens.”

Mattera: “What difference does it make?”

After referencing Clinton’s widely reported question in her 2013 Senate testimony before the Foreign Relations Committee, Mattera added, “It’s kind of odd that you have more security than Chris Stevens had.”

According to the Daily Surge, “Clinton’s entourage filled up a town car, two SUVs, and consisted of security personnel from the building she had just exited.”

As WND recently reported, published excerpts of the Benghazi chapter in Hillary Clinton’s forthcoming book, “Hard Choices,” contain misleading statements about the deadly attack and the then-secretary of state’s personal role in the decision-making process.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2014/06/video-benghazi-shocker-at-hillary-book-signing/#CjBmRCUApQ3Eh5tL.99
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline sinkspur

Go to link to see video.  It's priceless.  I can't post a video from an iPad.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
OWWW!!  That's some serious case of ass-burn the Hildebeest has there......

Well done!  That lad deserves a medal....

:beer:

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

awesome.