Author Topic: IRS CANCELLED Contract with Email-Storage Firm Weeks After Lerner’s Computer Crash  (Read 1387 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Is that a smoking gun  I smell?  It turns out the IRS contracted with a company that provides email backup services starting in 2005.  This first came to light in the Twitter feed of moregenr, who noticed that the IRS appears on the client list of email  archiving service provider Sonasoft.

Sonasoft.com @Sonasoft Follow
  If the IRS uses Sonasoft products to backup their servers why wouldn't you choose them to protect your severs? http://www.sonasoft.com 
The IRS had a contract with email backup service vendor Sonasoft starting in 2005,according to FedSpending.org, which lists the contract as being for “automatic data processing services.” Sonasoft’s motto is “email archiving done right,” and the companylists the IRS as a customer.
In 2009, Sonasoft even sent out a Tweet advertising its work for the IRS

http://allenwestrepublic.com/2014/06/21/is-that-a-smoking-gun-i-smell-irs-had-archiving-company-contracted-in-2005/#ezldk2bFMmhF8JRr.01
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
How much does anyone want to bet that Sonasoft suddenly has a major breakdown, and loses all IRS records?
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
How much does anyone want to bet that Sonasoft suddenly has a major breakdown, and loses all IRS records?

What truly amazes me is how the Administration comes out with a statement, that is almost immediately contradicted by some very easily obtained new set of facts.  They really think they can just tough this thing out, and that might be true if it were not for the steady drip of new damning evidence that just keeps on coming, and not just about the IRS.

The arrogance of the IRS is matched by their sheer incompetence at covering their own tracks.  You have the IRS making outrageous excuses that every single taxpayer in the United States knows is pure BS, and would never fly with IRS if a taxpayer tried to use that kind of lame excuse.  My wife has business clients for whom she has done bookkeeping and taxes for decades, and these clients have saved every scrap of paper since we have known them.  One got a demand letter from IRS for a quarterly payroll tax report from 15 years ago!!  The requesting agent said her records were incomplete, so she was demanding our client fill in the missing holes in IRS's shitty records.

The bottom line is that too many people of all political persuasions and income levels clearly understand this whole scandal and are not buying the outrageous excuses.  I don't believe we will ever get to the bottom of this until Obama is gone from office and his syncophants who are running things, like Koskinen, can be removed and replaced.  I think when the truth is finally known, this scandal will indeed prove to have direct contacts within the White House, who ordered retaliatory strikes by IRS against private US Citizens and legal organizations.

Remember, exactly this kind of targeting by the Administration, using the IRS against political enemies would have been one of the specifications in the Articles of Impeachment that would have been brought against Richard Nixon had he not resigned from office first.  Obama really has become the kind of President Nixon only tried to be.

:smokin:
« Last Edit: June 22, 2014, 01:51:11 pm by Chieftain »

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
"I don't believe we will ever get to the bottom of this until Obama is gone from office and his syncophants who are running things, like Koskinen, can be removed and replaced.  I think when the truth is finally known, this scandal will indeed prove to have direct contacts within the White House, who ordered retaliatory strikes by IRS against private US Citizens and legal organizations. "

That is why the elite Left must get Hillary in office by any means possible. Since the Left has no concern for rules, laws, or ethics, of any kind, and since they have become brazen and almost proud of their utter lawlessness under Obama, I am expecting massive fraud in the next election like has never been seen before.

Hillary will keep all the bodies buried, and there are so many of them that the Left will do anything to get her in to cover their own ass.

You can expect fully that not only will the government under Obama never prosecute voter fraud, but they may actually start rewarding it. I can see a government sponsored scheme where they pay per vote, how ever the vote is generated.

We are quickly approaching the point where no law has any meaning as we see time after time the government flicking off 'law' like piece of lint.

"By any means necessary", is the Leftist creed.

Offline olde north church

"By any means necessary", is the Leftist creed.

A lesson to us all.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline NavyCanDo

President Obama promised transparency and open government. He failed miserably.  He out-Nixoned Nixon, and should be facing the same fate - IF the media would do its job and the Republicans would grow a set.

"Transparency and the rule of law will be the touchstones of this presidency" - Obama

"Transparency promotes accountability and provides information for citizens about what their government is doing"  - Obama

"My Administration is committed to creating an unprecedented level of openness in Government.  We will work together to ensure the public trust and establish a system of transparency, public participation, and collaboration." - Obama on the whitehouse website

"I will also hold myself as president to a new standard of openness .... Let me say it as simply as I can: Transparency and the rule of law will be the touchstones of this presidency."- Obama

"This president has demonstrated a commitment to transparency and openness that is greater than any administration has shown in the past," - Jay Carney
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Ideally, this was George W. Bush's 'fault'.

Somebody in his administration knew that the IRS would be used against Republicans and outsmarted them, putting in place a mechanism to retain EVERY correspondence between the IRS and the outside world.

...."Ideally" being the key word here, of course.   :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline R4 TrumPence

IRS CANCELLED Contract with Email-Storage Firm Weeks After Lerner’s Computer Crash

http://dailycaller.com/2014/06/22/irs-cancelled-contract-with-email-storage-firm-weeks-after-lerners-computer-crash/

The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) cancelled its longtime relationship with an email-storage contractor just weeks after ex-IRS official Lois Lerner’s computer crashed and shortly before other IRS officials’ computers allegedly crashed.

The IRS signed a contract with Sonasoft, an email-archiving company based in San Jose, California, each year from 2005 to 2010. The company, which partners with Microsoft and counts The New York Times among its clients, claims in its company slogans that it provides “Email Archiving Done Right” and “Point-Click Recovery.” Sonasoft in 2009 tweeted, “If the IRS uses Sonasoft products to backup their servers why wouldn’t you choose them to protect your servers?”

Sonasoft was providing “automatic data processing” services for the IRS throughout the January 2009 to April 2011 period in which Lerner sent her missing emails.

But Sonasoft’s six-year business relationship with the IRS came to an abrupt end at the close of fiscal year 2011, as congressional investigators began looking into the IRS conservative targeting scandal and IRS employees’ computers started crashing left and right.

Sonasoft’s fiscal year 2011 contract with the IRS ended on August 31, 2011. Eight days later, the IRS officially closed out its relationship with Sonasoft in accordance with the federal government’s contract close-out guidelines, which require agencies to fully audit their contracts and to get back any money that wasn’t used by the contractor. Curiously, the IRS de-allocated 36 cents when it closed out its contract with Sonasoft on September 8, 2011.

Lois Lerner’s computer allegedly crashed in June 2011, just ten days after House Ways and Means Committee chairman Rep. Dave Camp first wrote a letter asking if the IRS was engaging in targeting of nonprofit groups. Two months later, Sonasoft’s contract ended and the IRS gave its email-archiving contractor the boot.

IRS official and frequent White House visitor Nikole Flax allegedly suffered her own computer crash in December 2011, three months after the IRS ended its relationship with Sonasoft.

Here’s a Sonasoft commercial re-enacting how the company quickly and thoroughly saves its clients’ emails after computer crashes:
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2014/06/22/irs-cancelled-contract-with-email-storage-firm-weeks-after-lerners-computer-crash/#ixzz35O1Ac5Uf

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Offline R4 TrumPence

IRS CANCELLED Contract with Email-Storage Firm Weeks After Lerner’s Computer Crash

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=141455.new#new

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Offline sinkspur

Another "coincidence"?  These goombahs are up to their necks in criminality.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Well, I can't say I am surprised. It was expected. And now the company will say that they deleted everything.

Or that will claim that they had a crash too, since stupidity does not seem to be an issue with this admin.

Oceander

Well, I can't say I am surprised. It was expected. And now the company will say that they deleted everything.

Or that will claim that they had a crash too, since stupidity does not seem to be an issue with this admin.

The company will probably say that upon termination of the contract they turned over everything to the IRS as per their contract, and that shouldn't be any surprise because most contracts that involve IP or secret/proprietary information require that all IP and secret/proprietary information be promptly returned or destroyed upon termination of the contract.