Author Topic: Kerry slams Cheney: 'Advice from him really has no meaning to me'  (Read 558 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/207694-kerry-slams-cheney-any-advice-from-him-really-has-no-meaning-to

May 30, 2014, 07:58 am
Kerry slams Cheney: 'Advice from him really has no meaning to me'

By Rebecca Shabad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLyZ9AFGpe4

Secretary of State John Kerry late Thursday dismissed former Vice President Dick Cheney's comments knocking the Obama administration’s Afghanistan withdrawal plan.

“Any advice from him really has no meaning to me with respect to what we’re doing today,” Kerry said on PBS Newshour.

Kerry said he’s not surprised Cheney would say something “negative” and “wrong.”

“Dick Cheney was completely wrong about Iraq, and we are still struggling with the aftermath of what Dick Cheney and his crew thought was the right policy: To go in and start a war of choice for the wrong reasons. And they turned topsy-turvy the entire region with respect to Sunni and Shia and the relationships there,” Kerry said.

The Bush administration, Kerry said, was “deeply, deeply wrong” in the policy it pursued.

On Wednedsay, Cheney told Fox News that Obama’s decision to withdraw all U.S. troops from Afghanistan by the end of 2016 is “stupid.”

Cheney called Obama a “very, very, weak president” and “maybe the weakest, certainly in my lifetime.”

On Tuesday, Obama announced his plan to pull most troops out of Afghanistan by the end of this year, leaving only 9,800.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Kerry slams Cheney: 'Advice from him really has no meaning to me'
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2014, 01:26:19 pm »
'
Advice from him really has no meaning to me'

That's because YOU are an IDIOT!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Oceander

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2014, 01:28:15 pm »
Kerry saying someone is wrong is like a brainless zombie complaining that Einstein wasn't sufficiently smart.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2014, 01:33:38 pm »
Ignore him at your peril, Lurch.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online GourmetDan

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2014, 01:35:18 pm »
I respect the guy simply because anybody who can stay married to this...

... has got plenty of cojones...   LOL!

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2014, 02:18:40 pm »
I respect the guy simply because anybody who can stay married to this...

... has got plenty of cojones...   LOL!

If you are one motivated by such things, and I strongly suspect he is, there are billions of reasons for him to stay married to her!
« Last Edit: May 30, 2014, 02:23:46 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien