Author Topic: Naked Man Storms White House Security Checkpoint  (Read 503 times)

Offline mountaineer

Naked Man Storms White House Security Checkpoint
« on: May 23, 2014, 10:59:59 pm »
No, not Joe Biden.
At 2:45 p.m. on the Friday before Memorial Day, a man approached the White House security gates, just in time for President Barack Obama’s 3:30 p.m. press announcement.

“I have a 3:00 p.m. meting with Mr. Obama,” he said as he handed the security officers his driver’s license.

“Sir, this is a foreign ID, we need either an American driver’s license, an international license or a passport,” the Secret Service agent replied. ”I’m sorry but you can not enter.”

The man walked away, looking slightly upset. The Secret Service continued going about their usual business of checking reporters’ IDs,  including the ID of this Daily Caller reporter, and ushering them through security.

Suddenly, the man began undressing in front of the gate, but no one noticed until he was down to his gray boxer briefs.

“What are you doing, sir?” the Secret Service officer yelled.

“I HAVE A THREE P.M. APPOINTMENT WITH MR. OBAMA!” the man replied as he pulled down his undergarments while shaking his naked body.

“Sir, please stop! Put your clothes on.”

“But I have an appointment!”

With gloves on, the Secret Service then constrained him and covered his naked body with a foil blanket.

“Resist, sir! Resist!” the Secret Service screamed as they wrestled the man to the ground.

Fire trucks and police cars soon arrived on the scene. They moved reporters inside the secret security checkpoint just in case spray had to be used to subdue the crazed man. Crowds were cleared and a blockade was set up outside the White House and down Pennsylvania Avenue.
Daily Caller
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

Re: Naked Man Storms White House Security Checkpoint
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2014, 11:01:23 pm »
What I don't get is why the USSS agents were screaming, "Resist!" at him. Did they want him to resist?  :shrug:

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2014, 11:05:36 pm »
WSJ adds:  The man, identified as Michel Bechard, was charged with two counts of assault and one count of indecent exposure. He was transported to a local hospital for “minor injuries” sustained during the incident, the Secret Service said.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2014, 12:28:36 am »
That's not my real name...and they misspelled it anyway.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2014, 01:05:03 am »

What were you planning to do when you saw him?
 :peeonobama:                 
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Oceander

« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2014, 01:16:27 am »

:silly:

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2014, 12:45:35 pm »
Just to be clear. You MUST have a photo ID to get anywhere near 1600, even within blocks of the place.

But if you want to VOTE, then a Lotto ticket and a gum wrapper will get you through.

America is a crazy ass country. We have not seen anything like this since Nero.

There politician are crazy.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.