Author Topic: Feinstein: Clinton in 'prime of her political life'  (Read 653 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Feinstein: Clinton in 'prime of her political life'
« on: May 18, 2014, 02:20:24 pm »
http://www.politico.com/blogs/politico-live/?hp=

By LEIGH MUNSIL |
5/18/14 9:44 AM EDT

Karl Rove’s criticisms of Hillary Clinton's age and health were “pathetic,” Sen. Dianne Feinstein said Sunday.

“In my view, she’s in the prime of her political life. She’s got the energy. She’s articulate. She’s got the background. She’s got the smarts. She has all of the elements of a good leader plus the fact, and this is not to be underestimated, she is enormously attractive to people,” the California Democrat said on CNN's "State of the Union." “And she carries the torch for women who are the majority of votes in this country, very strongly and very high.”

Rove suggested at a recent conference that Clinton suffers from “brain damage” from a blood clot that temporarily prevented her from testifying about the attacks on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya.

But Feinstein dismissed the claims, saying Clinton’s experience as secretary of state will position her well to make foreign policy decisions in the White House.

“We would have someone in the White House who had a real background in foreign policy and I think that’s critical at this point in the world,” she said. "With Russia expanding, with Africa becoming a real problem from a terror point of view, and on and on and on.”
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline speekinout

Re: Feinstein: Clinton in 'prime of her political life'
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2014, 10:49:51 pm »
I can't bring myself to watch CNN, but is DiFi the one who finally thought of an accomplishment of hillary's? No one else, including hillary, has thought of one yet.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2014, 11:07:21 pm »
Her only single 'accomplishment' was in marrying Bill Clinton. Everyone knows this but no one will dare say it.

As far as her 'prime', that is laughable. She is the old, worn out, ex-wife of a horndog impeached ex-president. That is all she is. She is nothing at all of any consequence.

What if one of the Bush wives decided they wanted to run for President. Can you imagine the outrage that would erupt from the Left? These guys are so hypocritical it is amazing. That is exactly why everyone says that Liberals are loony-tunes. They are freakin crazy. Nothing more than that. They must be crazy to believe in all the crazy crap the spew. And Hillary fits right in there with them.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2014, 11:09:23 pm »
Honestly, Dianne is probably in better shape than Hillary is, even though Dianne is several years older. I don't see the same energy Dianne does. I see her worn out, tired and just plain old-looking.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2014, 11:15:39 pm »
Honestly, Dianne is probably in better shape than Hillary is, even though Dianne is several years older. I don't see the same energy Dianne does. I see her worn out, tired and just plain old-looking.

Do you mean like this?

If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2014, 11:58:13 pm »
Her only single 'accomplishment' was in marrying Bill Clinton. Everyone knows this but no one will dare say it.

As far as her 'prime', that is laughable. She is the old, worn out, ex-wife of a horndog impeached ex-president. That is all she is. She is nothing at all of any consequence.

What if one of the Bush wives decided they wanted to run for President. Can you imagine the outrage that would erupt from the Left? These guys are so hypocritical it is amazing. That is exactly why everyone says that Liberals are loony-tunes. They are freakin crazy. Nothing more than that. They must be crazy to believe in all the crazy crap the spew. And Hillary fits right in there with them.
Exactly right. If Hillary ever actually had a "prime," it was at least a couple of decades ago.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2014, 12:08:32 am »
My favorite rude Hildebeest picture du jour.........

:beer:

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2014, 12:18:43 am »
She was actually 'good looking' when she was younger. But alas, as with all of us those days quickly pass.

The thing that constantly confuses me about politicians is, when is enough enough? Why do they stay in their office until they die and are carried out in a stretcher. I wouldn't. You give me half of Harry Reid's 30 million dollars and I would be gone. I would be out of there.

Why do they stay. Pelosi has like 70+ million of our dollars. What the hell man? Why will all these old guys and women just give it up and live on their success? I would. It I had half their money you could not force me to go to work. I mean, what do they want? They already have 10s of millions of dollars, what do they want?

When is enough enough? I do not understand their subbornness to get the hell out. Why won't they go away? Why?

I don't plan to be working when I am 70 and 80. Why do they? What do they want? No one knows?

Offline speekinout

« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2014, 01:02:01 am »
They don't "have jobs"; they don't "work"; they have power. Power is a major aphrodisiac. If I had power, I'd probably keep it forever, too.

Oceander

« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2014, 01:02:40 am »
:bigsilly:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2014, 10:53:01 pm »
They don't "have jobs"; they don't "work"; they have power. Power is a major aphrodisiac.

Yup.