Exclusive Content > Editorials

Don't Call me Middle Class if you want my vote in anymore elections

(1/2) > >>

cinderella:
I'm hoping that someone here will hear me. I am done with American politicians giving us a made up class system in a country that has none. I'm tired of being labeled and told I'm fading away. It's an insult to me to be classified in a free society.  Why don't the elite politicians in this country just call us what that word really stands for?  Second class citizens, peasants, people who vote for me and now pay for my million dollar house while I look down on them right out in public and make them think I care.

It's insulting, and I for one will not vote for anyone in any party from here on out that uses any form of "Middle Class" language or thought. 

If any candidate is out there reading this, I hope you will think twice about demeaning the Americans who keep you in the lap of luxury while you insult us with name calling and a collective pity party for our "fading away". You might just get a rude awakening when America gets enough of this kind of attitude.

mystery-ak:
Welcome to TBR.....I am moving this post to our Original content section....

EC:
Well said.

:thumbsup:

cinderella:
Thank you. That means a lot to me. 

DCPatriot:

--- Quote from: cinderella on May 07, 2014, 03:37:02 pm ---Thank you. That means a lot to me.

--- End quote ---

Come on in....the water's fine!    :laugh:

That said, I'm not against the moniker "middle class".

Growing up in a United Auto Workers household, Catholic....for some reason, they all voted Democrat, because "Democrats look out for the [middle class]...today, known affectionately as the "little guy".

Once I started running my own businesses, I realized what my parents went without....for us!

I do empathize with your disgust however.    :beer:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version