Author Topic: DUDE! Fox News claims SEVEN-PAGE email exchange between Obama top officials over Fox News Benghazi report  (Read 1472 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://therightscoop.com/dude-fox-news-claims-seven-page-email-exchange-between-obama-top-officials-over-fox-news-benghazi-report/

DUDE! Fox News claims SEVEN-PAGE email exchange between Obama top officials over Fox News Benghazi report
Posted on May 5, 2014 at 10:29 PM in Politics | Leave a Comment
By The Right Scoop

Fox News is claiming to have CONFIRMED that a seven-page email exchange occurred among top officials in the weeks just after the Benghazi attack. The email exchange was to come up with a media strategy regarding a Fox News report from September 27, 2012, that concluded the Obama administration knew within 24 hours that the Benghazi attack was indeed a terrorist attack.

Those on the email exchange were Obama’s former Deputy National Security adviser Denis McDonough, current CIA chief John Brennan, and presidential adviser Ben Rhodes.

The email exchange, characterized as ‘stunning’, is being withheld by the State Department citing ‘Executive Branch Deliberations’.

video at link
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Relic

Yep, stunning, dramatic, horrendous proof of WH corruption, but sorry, I have to update my facebook, check my twitter feed, and head out to the mall.  :shrug:

If it's not on the alphabet networks, Americans didn't see it, and don't care.

Offline katzenjammer

Yep, stunning, dramatic, horrendous proof of WH corruption, but sorry, I have to update my facebook, check my twitter feed, and head out to the mall.  :shrug:

If it's not on the alphabet networks, Americans didn't see it, and don't care.

Of course!  And the message being put forth on those networks from the white house is "Nothing but a crazy conspiracy theory, put forth by those damn Republicans that are just looking for a political leg-up and to tarnish the reputation of the boy king.  Probably a lot of it is also because they are all racists."

They question is are there enough Americans able to awaken from their fog to see past the obfuscation?   :shrug:

Offline Relic

Of course!  And the message being put forth on those networks from the white house is "Nothing but a crazy conspiracy theory, put forth by those damn Republicans that are just looking for a political leg-up and to tarnish the reputation of the boy king.  Probably a lot of it is also because they are all racists."

They question is are there enough Americans able to awaken from their fog to see past the obfuscation?   :shrug:

Exactly. I've seen posts and heard people parrot exactly that. That it's just Republican histrionics over something that, while tragic, was unforeseen, and unavoidable. Those horrible Republicans!

In my world, the people I have contact with, including some moderates I really respect, I don't see anyone waking up.

Offline katzenjammer

Exactly. I've seen posts and heard people parrot exactly that. That it's just Republican histrionics over something that, while tragic, was unforeseen, and unavoidable. Those horrible Republicans!

In my world, the people I have contact with, including some moderates I really respect, I don't see anyone waking up.

There are a whole list of causes for this descent into the fog, but one of the simplest explanations that I find to be applicable in a lot of these situations is that human nature makes people want to hear and accept the "easiest, least painful" explanation for most everything.  If I can tell you that something is "really not that bad, just a lot of noise being ginned up by people with an agenda," or "this is a very serious issue with DEEP implications of crime, corruption, and possible treason beneath the surface," most people will opt for the former, so (as you pointed out above!) they can just continue on to the mall after checking Twitter and updating Facebook!!  (And they can't wait to tell you what they thought of this week's DWTS either!!)

Offline Relic

Here is what America thinks, (since they get their thoughts formulated for them by Mr. Stewart):

http://thedailyshow.cc.com/videos/21ouz3/bullet-points-over-benghazi---the-outrage-spot

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
It seems to me that this issue is never going to resonate with the American people until it becomes known that OPapaDoc and especially Hillary were complicit in selling arms to Al Qaeda.  The congress cannot really get into that subject because it's top secret, to say nothing of the fact that congress was also probably knowledgeable and some degree complicit.

I think the hope is that this information will become revealed from these investigations, but it will have to be through the back door.  Until we get to that point, the low info voters are not going to care.

Offline katzenjammer

Here is what America thinks, (since they get their thoughts formulated for them by Mr. Stewart):

http://thedailyshow.cc.com/videos/21ouz3/bullet-points-over-benghazi---the-outrage-spot

Yup.  Getting the propaganda out on the comedy shows and other pop culture vehicles was a masterstroke somewhere along the line.

Offline katzenjammer

It seems to me that this issue is never going to resonate with the American people until it becomes known that OPapaDoc and especially Hillary were complicit in selling arms to Al Qaeda.  The congress cannot really get into that subject because it's top secret, to say nothing of the fact that congress was also probably knowledgeable and some degree complicit.

I think the hope is that this information will become revealed from these investigations, but it will have to be through the back door.  Until we get to that point, the low info voters are not going to care.

Yes.  I agree that what you describe is at the core of this whole mess.  But I don't think that any congressional investigation is going to touch that, for the reason you cite.  In some ways I expect that most of DC will be happy to let this select committee provide a version of the "modified, limited hangout" and some pounds of flesh may be sacrificed, but the truth will remain safely under wraps.

And Im not so sure that the livs would care much about the truth anyway.  Heck, Rand Paul has been speaking about it (choosing his words carefully) since the hearings with Hillary last year.  In fact, I just saw him speaking about it on FNC over the past couple of days.  It doesn't appear to me that too many people give a damn about illicit gun running, in fact I wouldn't be surprised if many have come to accept that as a legitimate function of the federal gubmint.   :shrug: