Author Topic: Donald Sterling Swims With the Fishes  (Read 4143 times)

Online massadvj

Donald Sterling Swims With the Fishes
« on: May 01, 2014, 01:54:38 pm »
I tell you it's a veritable shark eating frenzy....

http://www.veoh.com/watch/v71272761MNRZx5wE
« Last Edit: May 01, 2014, 02:26:26 pm by massadvj »

Offline happyg

Re: Donald Sterling Swims With the Fishes
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2014, 06:57:45 pm »
Ha! Ha! Ha! Another fine video! I switched to CNN three times today, and each time, they were talking about this. They obsess over one man, while Jesse and Al are making big bucks off it. We need a 'hate whitey' video, rap and all.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Donald Sterling Swims With the Fishes
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2014, 11:52:39 pm »
Three of the richest Black people on the planet, who are only and entirely that way because of White people, want to decry how horrible the society that made them rich is.

Classic victim mindset. If there is nothing we can ever do or say or think that will ever be enough for these people, then why do we try to do anything at all?

If they want 'equality' (which we know they don't, they want 'special' equality) then they should trade places with me and live rent check to rent check while working 50+ hours a week. THEN THESE GUYS WOULD BE TRUELY 'EQUAL'!
« Last Edit: May 02, 2014, 12:02:44 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.