Author Topic: GOP Leadership Plotting to Pass Amnesty in August, May Put AZ, TX in Play for Dems  (Read 10232 times)

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
Se West Virginia is in even more trouble than the rest of the nation?

Don't forget the Pennsylvania Dutch Amish community.  They do, in fact, have many health issues related to generations of marrying within the same tribe.

Offline olde north church

Se West Virginia is in even more trouble than the rest of the nation?

And Rancho Cucamunga!
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Here are the (somewhat) current fertility rates in Europe:

• France - 1.8
  • England - 1.6
  • Greece - 1.3
  • Germany - 1.3
  • Italy - 1.2
  • Spain - 1.1

The European Union's combined fertility rate is 1.38.

However, the population of the European Union is increasing.

In France the rate of fertility of Muslims is 8.1.

France will be an Islamic Republic in under 30 years.

Europe will be an Islamic continent in 50 years.

Without the influx of Hispanics, legal or otherwise, we could be an Islamic Republic by 2060.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ys4zYe0qiJw

We still have to do immigration lawfully or it won't matter what happens to the culture.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2014, 09:42:29 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs

We still have to do immigration lawfully or it won't matter what happens to the culture.

"... or it won't matter what happens to the culture."

Sigh...

"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline aligncare

Six pages. Nice discussion. And nice, too, to see discussion on immigration without once seeing the word, xenophobe. Come to expect that at TBR.  :patriot:

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
Six pages. Nice discussion. And nice, too, to see discussion on immigration without once seeing the word, xenophobe. Come to expect that at TBR.  :patriot:

Damn!

I thought the same thing until just now.

:beer:
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline katzenjammer

"... or it won't matter what happens to the culture."

Sigh...

I'll give you this tip for free (I enjoy your posts, even if I often don't agree with your lines of thought or reasoning), ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cj59hwfh-HE

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
I'll give you this tip for free (I enjoy your posts, even if I often don't agree with your lines of thought or reasoning), ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cj59hwfh-HE

Thanks!

I'm here through Sunday.

Try the veal.

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs

Muslims just decided that Subway's entire consumer base in England isn't allowed to eat ham. If non-Muslims want to eat at Subway, they have to eat whatever it is that Muslims will allow them to eat.

I'll take people who want to come here illegally over people who come here legally to tell me what I can eat, think, and say ten times out of ten

Hands down, easy choice.

I'll legalize people who will help me stop the spread of Islam in the US, even at the cost of having to put up with Telemundo, Pitbull and chimichangas in damned near every menu, over people who WON'T allow Telemundo, Pitbull and chimichangas in any menu by using their power and influence in the Courts ten times out of ten.

Hands down, easy choice.

Legalizing illegal aliens may somewhat change our culture, but falling to Islam makes our culture go away.

Offline katzenjammer

Thanks!

I'm here through Sunday.

Try the veal.

:rimshot:

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Our survival as a culture depends on immigration from South of our border.

There, I've just poked the biggest bear.

Once everyone is done hyperventilating, I'll return to make my case.

Luis, I will say one thing - from a personal perspective.

One of the proudest days of my life was walking a Cuban-American up the aisle (her Dad sadly died several years back, so she asked me) to marry her husband - a son of illegal aliens. She used to work for NASA - at the sharp end in mission control. Best bleep coms chief I ever had - bar none. He were a Marine, then SOF, and is someone I am proud to call a friend. They have a son now. Middle name is Marco.  :laugh:
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink