Author Topic: White is not right: Campus admins ask for help weeding out white people  (Read 387 times)

Offline mrclose

(Anyone remember the reason for Forced busing?)

I thought that the more whites you had sitting beside you in schools .. made you a smarter Negro?  :beer:

Western Washington University sent a questionnaire to students asking them for advice on how the administration could succeed at making sure that in future years, “we are not as white as we are today.”

The question notes that WWU’s racial make up does not perfectly reflect the nation at large, and asks students to consider strategies that other universities have used to focus on skin color as the paramount indicator of a student-applicant’s worth.

The president of WWU has stated that his explicit goal is to reduce the white population on campus, according to Campus Reform.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2014/04/15/white-is-not-right-campus-admin-ask-for-help-weeding-out-white-people/#ixzz2z0A4FoAm :beer:
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
They got my vote. Just by sending out a memo like this, that would be enough for me to get the hell out of there.

If they have a goal, as apparently they do, of becoming another in a thousand, just another "affirmative action" trash college which the degree means nothing in the real world, then let them go. Who am I to say they are wrong.

I hope they finally get their 'diversity' goal, and maybe they can break that stubborn "sixth grade reading and writing" level they have been struggling with.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.