Author Topic: Obama's press secretary decorates home with Soviet propaganda  (Read 1038 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Commie Kitsch    5:36pm ET
  White House Press Secretary Jay Carney and his family are featured in a worshipful profile in this month's Washingtonian magazine.

It's the sort of adoring journalistic exercise reserved for only the most handsome of the power elite. In it you can find out details about the Carney dog (a cousin to presidential pooch Sonny!), and how much the press secretary's tie costs ($135).

But keen observers may notice the kitchen decor in the photo: Soviet propaganda posters.

(more)
[cannot vouch for this, but it is on Drudge. He vets his stuff very seriously.]
http://theweek.com/article/index/259887/speedreads-obamas-press-secretary-decorates-home-with-soviet-propaganda

[Well, if we take note, the Soviet government seems to be anti-homosexual, anti-muslim (so called) 'rights', they are intensely patriotic and increasingly pro-Christian. I could only dream that American government would show even one of these traits.]
« Last Edit: April 12, 2014, 03:56:15 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mountaineer

Re: Obama's press secretary decorates home with Soviet propaganda
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2014, 01:08:48 pm »
Just one propagandist admiring the masters.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline musiclady

Re: Obama's press secretary decorates home with Soviet propaganda
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2014, 01:11:07 pm »
Some of the old Soviet posters are collector's items, but I guess you probably wouldn't display a collectible in the kitchen next to where you and your kiddies flippantly flip fried eggs.

Some of the old Soviet posters are so extreme that they're funny, and may be displayed as a joke.

However, there's no guarantee that it's why she has them in her kitchen.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.