Author Topic: BREAKING: Militia Arrives at Bundy Ranch  (Read 8848 times)

Offline happyg

Re: BREAKING: Militia Arrives at Bundy Ranch
« Reply #175 on: April 15, 2014, 11:21:13 AM »
JUDGE NAPOLITANO: FEDERAL AGENTS STOLE BUNDY PROPERTY, & SHOULD HAVE BEEN ARRESTED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPusi7TXzH4&feature=player_detailpage

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #176 on: April 15, 2014, 11:37:35 AM »
JUDGE NAPOLITANO: FEDERAL AGENTS STOLE BUNDY PROPERTY, & SHOULD HAVE BEEN ARRESTED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPusi7TXzH4&feature=player_detailpage

Which makes Napolitano a hypocrite.

As a judge, he would have had Bundy arrested for ignoring his orders.
�[Euthanasia] is what any State medical service has sooner or later got to face. If you are going to be kept alive in institutions run by and paid for by the State, you must accept the State�s right to economize when necessary �� The Ministry of Fear by Graham Green (New York: Penguin Books [1943] 2005, p. 165).

Online Fishrrman

« Reply #177 on: April 15, 2014, 12:00:08 PM »
« Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 12:01:44 PM by Fishrrman »

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #178 on: April 15, 2014, 12:27:28 PM »
�[Euthanasia] is what any State medical service has sooner or later got to face. If you are going to be kept alive in institutions run by and paid for by the State, you must accept the State�s right to economize when necessary �� The Ministry of Fear by Graham Green (New York: Penguin Books [1943] 2005, p. 165).

Offline musiclady

« Reply #179 on: April 15, 2014, 12:29:38 PM »
Which makes Napolitano a hypocrite.

As a judge, he would have had Bundy arrested for ignoring his orders.

With tanks, weapons and thugs??

Surely you jest....
Character still matters.  It always matters.

May 3, 2016 - the day the Republican party left ME.  I am now without a Party, and quite possibly without a country.  May God have mercy!

Online Fishrrman

« Reply #180 on: April 15, 2014, 12:29:57 PM »
Another interesting post about Mr. Bundy's "contract" with the BLM. I have no way to vouch for its veracity. Take it for what it is:
==============
The Feds & the BLM are out of control. They spent over $3 million to harass Bundy & go after $1 million in grazing fees they say he owes. Also- They cut his grazing allotment down to where they were only allowing him 250 cows on 260,000 acres!!! Do the math! That is over 1000 acres PER COW!! It is also not enough cows to run the ranch profitably. That kind of land/cow ratio is nuts!!!
==============
source:
http://freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3144592/posts?page=31#31

Again -- why sign an agreement imposed under such duress?

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #181 on: April 15, 2014, 12:30:50 PM »
Article IV, Section 3, Clause 2 of the Constitution of The United States.
The Congress shall have power to dispose of and make all needful Rules and Regulations respecting the Territory or other Property belonging to the United States;

and the wheel goes round and round....... Wish Alan Dershowitz and/or Mark Levin would tell us their respective POVs.

Glenn Beck however, is quite a megaphone to provide the alternative POV regarding Bundy being hero or villain.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 12:34:25 PM by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - Iowahawk

Whatever you're doing today, do it with all the confidence of a four-year-old wearing a Batman tee-shirt.

Offline happyg

« Reply #182 on: April 15, 2014, 12:58:18 PM »

Offline olde north church

« Reply #183 on: April 15, 2014, 01:01:12 PM »
@ Oceander and Luis

This has moved into the realm of perception.  What is the image of the full weight of the American government, tanks, soldiers, guys with sunglassed and bullet proof vests against a ragtag group of ranchers and cowboys.  Place this against the backdrop of single mothers with obamaphones and obamacare.
Fine, not all the Is are dotted and Ts crossed but this, this is the stand.  Let the parlor pundits discuss fine points over brandy and cigars, hale fellows well met, while the dirty work is to be done.  This man is our Pavel Trofimovich Morozov, captures the imagination of the American West. 
As someone else mentioned, why are other ranchers standing behind this man?  Do they regret signing over their inheritance like Esau?
You go to war with the army you have, not the one you wish you had.  The only failure in this situation is the lack of other places to start similar situations around the West.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline happyg

« Reply #184 on: April 15, 2014, 01:43:12 PM »

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #185 on: April 15, 2014, 01:53:02 PM »
and the wheel goes round and round....... Wish Alan Dershowitz and/or Mark Levin would tell us their respective POVs.

Glenn Beck however, is quite a megaphone to provide the alternative POV regarding Bundy being hero or villain.

I'm a pragmatic sort of a guy. I seldom get caught up in the emotional aspect of an issue.

I see that the Constitution clearly gives the United States the power to manage that land as it sees fit, and I see that the ownership of the land is clearly defined.

I see people like Meghan Kelly and even Glenn Beck acknowledging the fact that Bundy doesn't have a legal leg to stand on, and I see that he's had his day(s) in Court and that he's lost there.

Our side of the political spectrum argues that the Constitution should be adhered to, and respected as the Supreme Law of the Land, until we get to a case like this, when we forego all reason and embrace emotions.

We all need to abide by one Constitution and we all need to abide by the decisions of our Courts, because otherwise we will never have a sustainable Constitution.     

So the first step in getting back to that Constitutional Republic we once were and the original intent of the Framers CANNOT BE the complete disregard of the Constitution, because once it becomes accepted practice that disregarding the Constitution is the proper way to protest unpalatable Constitutional actions by the government, disregarding every Constitution will become the norm, and no Constitution will ever be seen as legitimate.     
« Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 01:59:02 PM by Luis Gonzalez »

Offline happyg

« Reply #186 on: April 15, 2014, 02:04:22 PM »

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #187 on: April 15, 2014, 02:19:08 PM »
« Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 02:23:29 PM by Luis Gonzalez »

Online aligncare

« Reply #188 on: April 15, 2014, 02:51:45 PM »
I'm a pragmatic sort of a guy. I seldom get caught up in the emotional aspect of an issue.

I see that the Constitution clearly gives the United States the power to manage that land as it sees fit, and I see that the ownership of the land is clearly defined.

I see people like Meghan Kelly and even Glenn Beck acknowledging the fact that Bundy doesn't have a legal leg to stand on, and I see that he's had his day(s) in Court and that he's lost there.

Our side of the political spectrum argues that the Constitution should be adhered to, and respected as the Supreme Law of the Land, until we get to a case like this, when we forego all reason and embrace emotions.

We all need to abide by one Constitution and we all need to abide by the decisions of our Courts, because otherwise we will never have a sustainable Constitution.     

So the first step in getting back to that Constitutional Republic we once were and the original intent of the Framers CANNOT BE the complete disregard of the Constitution, because once it becomes accepted practice that disregarding the Constitution is the proper way to protest unpalatable Constitutional actions by the government, disregarding every Constitution will become the norm, and no Constitution will ever be seen as legitimate.   

Well argued.

There's ample room to question whether this battle is worth it. As a legal loser, whether it risks the cause itself.

Yet, one can't help but root for the lone rancher! That grizzled, iconic figure pitted against the machine of state. I wonder if he signed the movie rights yet?

« Reply #189 on: April 15, 2014, 04:55:26 PM »
Ya know, these Constitutional and legal arguments are truly flying near the bizarre.  The other side had suspended the Constitution.  Torn it to shreds and wiped their mangy asses with it.  So you can fight and do what you need or you get ready to do this

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline happyg

« Reply #190 on: April 15, 2014, 05:02:51 PM »

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #191 on: April 15, 2014, 05:25:50 PM »

Jefferson is one of the guys who had a hand in drafting the Constitution.

Article IV, Section 3, Clause 2 of the Constitution of The United States.
The Congress shall have power to dispose of and make all needful Rules and Regulations respecting the Territory or other Property belonging to the United States

« Reply #192 on: April 15, 2014, 05:29:20 PM »
Win at all costs.

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #193 on: April 15, 2014, 05:29:23 PM »
Ya know, these Constitutional and legal arguments are truly flying near the bizarre.  The other side had suspended the Constitution.  Torn it to shreds and wiped their mangy asses with it.  So you can fight and do what you need or you get ready to do this

So, shouldn't the fight be about letting no one violate the Constitution instead of letting everyone violate it?

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #194 on: April 15, 2014, 05:36:37 PM »
Win at all costs.

People want to make this into something that it isn't.

They want to turn this into a little guy versus an oppressive liberal government.

That's not what this is about.

This is an individual who will not recognize the validity of his State's Constitution, the Supremacy of the Federal Constitution, or the authority of the Courts.

« Reply #195 on: April 15, 2014, 05:48:07 PM »
So, shouldn't the fight be about letting no one violate the Constitution instead of letting everyone violate it?

In a world of puppet shows and ice cream sundaes, yeah.  The Left has the destruction of the U.S. Constitution as their primary goal.  Part of that strategy has been to ignore and destroy at their will and wont. 

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #196 on: April 15, 2014, 05:56:12 PM »
In a world of puppet shows and ice cream sundaes, yeah.  The Left has the destruction of the U.S. Constitution as their primary goal.  Part of that strategy has been to ignore and destroy at their will and wont.

So how is the left destroying the Constitution in the Bundy case? 

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #197 on: April 15, 2014, 06:01:19 PM »
Well, it appears the right has found its equivalent to MSNBC's Bridgegate and CNN's Malaysian airliner story.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #198 on: April 15, 2014, 06:02:56 PM »
Well, it appears the right has found its equivalent to MSNBC's Bridgegate and CNN's Malaysian airliner story.

Pithy.

« Reply #199 on: April 15, 2014, 06:07:09 PM »
So how is the left destroying the Constitution in the Bundy case?

Not yet visible although Harry Reid isn't too far away.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf