Author Topic: Alan Grayson's Wife Accuses Him Of Trying To Kill Her, Admits Long-Term Abuse  (Read 538 times)

Offline happyg

by Javier Manjarres

As most divorce cases usually are, the recently filed, already ugly divorce case between Congressman Alan Grayson and his with Lolita, has taken another turn for worse for the self-proclaimed "Congressman with Guts."
During an interview with police over the recent incident at couples home in Orlando, Florida, in which Lolita Grayson accused the congressman of assaulting her, Grayson's soon-to-be ex-wife accused him of long-term spousal abuse.
Orlando's WFTV Channel 9 obtained the audio of Lolita Grayson's interview with Police.

"I'm done. My husband has always been hitting me for years," she told investigators. "He's been hitting me a lot. I've been so quiet for years."

Lolita Grayson accused her husband of trying to kill her but said she stood by him until December when his cheating drove her to throw him out.

"I told him, 'Handsome, I know the fact that you have been cheating for more than a year, two years,'" she said. "He doesn't have any remorse. He's so happy."

Lolita Grayson told investigators her husband told her to stop talking about his mistress, saying, "'You're hurting me talking about my mistress. They are my mistresses and I'm proud of that.'"

Mrs. Grayson then said that Mr. Grayson told her to "F*&k off" after she apparently warned him against using his controversial email, in which he depicted the tea party of being a bunch of cross-burning Klansmen.

"I said, 'Handsome, don't do that. You're destroying your (unintelligible). You accuse them because they've, they've never done anything to you."- Lolita Grayson

Lolita Grayson's accusations that Mr. Grayson abused her is somewhat consistent to what Grayson's long-time friend, Tom Ubl, has said about what he witnessed during multiple visits over the years to the couples home.

Ubl alleges that he witness Grayson verbally abuse Lolita on numerous occasions.

http://www.breitbart.com/InstaBlog/2014/04/07/Alan-Grayson-s-Wife-Accuses-Him-Of-Trying-To-Kill-Her-Admits-Long-Term-Abuse

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Let's all expect the "Reality Show".

......damn!  I'd drop in to watch it.  LOL!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline sinkspur

This is delicious.  Grayson is an arrogant, condescending bully.  And it's no surprise he'd have the same attitude toward his wife.

Hopefully this will lead to his political demise.  But, given that Democrats are largely amoral, he may gain strength among his base.

I'm frankly surprised he hasn't pulled his bullying stunt to somebody who decided to beat him to a pulp.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Who voted for this POS twice?
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline musiclady

File this under: Who's surprised that this guy is a creep and abusive in real life??
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

She called him "Handsome???"

Is she blind?

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline sinkspur

She called him "Handsome???"

Is she blind?

She's turned on by fat guys with Shinola hair color.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline musiclady

She's turned on by fat guys with Shinola hair color.

:silly:

Online mountaineer

She seems to be an immigrant, perhaps Filipina, which is why her comments seem so awkward. Maybe he told her his name was "handsome."  **nononono*
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org