Author Topic: AP: it's political suicide for democrats to run on Obamacare in 2014  (Read 470 times)

rangerrebew

AP: It’s Political Suicide for Democrats to Run on Obamacare in 2014

BY:  Washington Free Beacon Staff
April 1, 2014 7:08 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3t8nW65hiE&feature=player_embedded#t=0

Julie Pace from the Associated Press appeared on Morning Joe Tuesday to discuss the impact that Obamacare will have during the 2014 election.

“I don’t think the White House is expecting any calls from Mary Landrieu and Mark Pryor to come down to their states and run on Obamacare,” she said. “I also think the White House is okay with that. They recognize for one of those Democrats to do that it would basically be sleeping political suicide.”

http://freebeacon.com/issues/ap-its-political-suicide-for-democrats-to-run-on-obamacare-in-2014/
« Last Edit: April 02, 2014, 10:33:33 am by rangerrebew »

Online rustynail

Re: AP: it's political suicide for democrats to run on Obamacare in 2014
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2014, 10:55:40 am »
That is old news.   Now Obamacare is the Most popular and successful Government Program ever.

Offline NavyCanDo

Re: AP: it's political suicide for democrats to run on Obamacare in 2014
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2014, 12:42:19 pm »
The ads will not be "Look what the Democrats Did for you" - that would be suicide.   The ads will be focused on what the "Republicans will take away" - the throw grandma down the stairs type ads all over again.

Ads like.....

40 million (theres that bogus number again) will lose there health care.

Young adults living at home will no longer be covered under their parents plan and must fend for themselves.

Seniors will lose their prescrition drug benifits (that was passed by Bush and not Obamacare - but the people won't remember and it won't be impacted by a repeal of Obamacare).

People with pre-exisitng conditions will lose their coverage and no longer be able to get heathcare.

Tens of Thousands will die for lack of coverage.

I could go on and on. Writting a democrat ad is easy. Just make it sound scary.

A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn