Author Topic: Trump: Obama's Manhattan Nuke Comment "One of the Dumbest Statements" a President Has Made  (Read 290 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://nation.foxnews.com/2014/03/26/trump-obamas-manhattan-nuke-comment-one-dumbest-statements-president-has-made

Donald J. Trump:

ON PRES OBAMA’S MANHATTAN NUKE COMMENT

00:00:45 It’s one of the dumbest statements I’ve ever heard by a president. And I don’t mean just the president of this country. I have never heard a statement like that. I was watching and I heard it and it was like – I can’t believe he said it. He just put a big target on Manhattan. And I think it’s one of the dumbest statements I’ve ever heard a president make. I don’t know if this if this man knows what he’s doing at all anymore. He was exhausted, he was tired. He looked like he was just exhausted but it was absolutely the dumbest – I guess I have to say one but maybe I can say the single dumbest statement that I’ve ever heard a president make. 00:01:19

video at link
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34