Author Topic: 15 terrorists killed by their own bombs in March  (Read 685 times)

rangerrebew

15 terrorists killed by their own bombs in March
« on: March 23, 2014, 10:53:17 am »
15 Muslim Terrorists Killed by Own Bombs in March

Posted By Daniel Greenfield On March 22, 2014 @ 4:23 pm In The Point | No Comments

Beware the IEDs of March. Maybe the moonshine is flowing a little more freely now that spring is here, but Muslim terrorists are practicing poor workplace safety skills and scoring a record number of own goals.

The death toll for March is up to 15 Muslim terrorists dead and 10 wounded (not counting their own family members) in unintentional suicide bombings. (Though some of them were planning to eventually suicide bomb.)

Three Al Qaeda operatives accidentally blew themselves up while outfitting a car with explosives. A member of a Sinai based jihadist movement who led a deadly attack in Israel in 2011 died last week when a car accident he was involved in exploded a bomb that he was carrying.

An intending car bomber in Somalia, thought to be part of the al-Qaida-linked al-Shabab jihadist organization, accidentally detonated his explosives prematurely. Four Palestinians were killed on Tuesday in a house explosion in the northern Gaza Strip town of Beit Hanoun.

The Izz ad-Din al-Qassam Brigades division of Hamas mourned the untimely death in Rafah (Gaza) of one of its “field commanders”, Ibrahim al-Ghoul, and injuries to nine others as a result of a mishap during a training session on building bombs.

Aalim Deen Mehsud, a local commander of the Pakistani Taliban, blew himself up trying to cut open a mortar shell. In the Southern province of Helmand, four militants were killed and one was wounded when a roadside bomb they were attempting to plant along a main roadway went off prematurely.

So many explosions. And March isn’t even over yet.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Article printed from FrontPage Magazine: http://www.frontpagemag.com

URL to article: http://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/dgreenfield/15-muslim-terrorists-killed-by-own-bombs-in-march/

Offline Howie66

• MOLON LABE & SEMPER FI!
Re: 15 terrorists killed by their own bombs in March
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2014, 12:37:23 pm »
Good! The more, the merrier!  :smokin:
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

Oceander

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2014, 03:02:37 pm »
:bigsilly:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2014, 03:02:50 am »
My heart bleeds for them.

No wait -- I hope -they- bleed, heartily !!

rangerrebew

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2014, 12:41:38 pm »
105 virgins saved from eternal hell. :beer:

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2014, 04:45:55 pm »
In the words of Kaylee:

"Screw that, I am going to live."  :silly:
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2014, 04:57:26 pm »
In the words of Kaylee:

"Screw that, I am going to live."  :silly:

Gives real meaning to the old line members of every military have heard in the past repeatedly!

"Pay attention mates! I'm only gonna show you this once!"
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2014, 05:05:26 pm »
You just gave me a wicked giggle.

Remember "Hey, guys, watch this?"
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink