Author Topic: Freed from CBS, Sharyl Attkisson Launches Website Exposing Obama Scandals  (Read 715 times)

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

http://www.aim.org/don-irvine-blog/freed-from-cbs-sharyl-attkisson-launches-website-exposing-obama-scandals/

Former CBS reporter Sharyl Attkisson, who resigned from the network earlier this month, has wasted no time in her pursuit of the truth with the launch of her new website.

The website, featuring the tagline “Untouchable Subjects.  Fearless Reporting,” is designed to educate visitors about her past reporting on stories relating to the Fast and Furious scandal, Benghazi, Healthcare.gov and other topics she has covered during her career at CBS. It isn’t clear, however, whether or not she will be adding new material to the site.

Attkisson, who received Accuracy in Media’s Reed Irvine Award for Investigative Journalism in 2012 to honor her “outstanding contributions to journalism,” often swam against the mainstream media tide. Now that she has been freed from her network shackles, she is sure to be an even larger thorn in the side of the Obama administration.

http://sharylattkisson.com/home.html

Offline PzLdr

That fox belongs on FOX. Yo! Ailes! Break out the checkbook!
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline Relic

That fox belongs on FOX. Yo! Ailes! Break out the checkbook!

That is one sure way to render her meaningless to a large part of America. The left has successfully categorized Fox as garbage, (Fox has helped with their food fight style interviews). Even moderates roll their eyes when you cite Fox as a source.

But, Ms. Attkisson needs to make a living. So, if she has to do it at Fox, I don't object. I just know, once she is employed by Fox she will be ignored, and considered dead by the msm.

Offline katzenjammer

I heard yesterday that it is her intention to go it alone, she doesn't want any corporate forces (of any type) to have any influence on her reporting.  She wants to be a truly independent investigative journalist.

Offline Howie66

• MOLON LABE & SEMPER FI!
I'm thinking that she would fit right in with BREITBART.

Think about it, that organization is growing like crazy and they make FNS look tame in comparison.
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

Offline Howie66

• MOLON LABE & SEMPER FI!
I heard yesterday that it is her intention to go it alone, she doesn't want any corporate forces (of any type) to have any influence on her reporting.  She wants to be a truly independent investigative journalist.

Can't say that I blame her after her experience with SeeBS
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.