Author Topic: Democrat Panic Watch, Part Three  (Read 883 times)

Offline Rapunzel

Democrat Panic Watch, Part Three
« on: March 18, 2014, 12:29:23 am »
http://www.nationalreview.com/campaign-spot/373361/democrat-panic-watch-part-three-jim-geraghty

By Jim Geraghty

The new strategy for endangered Democratic senators when asked about Obamacare:

1) Say, “I’ll get back to you on that.”

2) Run away.

Vulnerable members of the president’s party appeared to run from questions about it Wednesday.

Sen. Kay Hagan (D-N.C.) — one of the Senate’s most vulnerable incumbents — twice waved off a reporter’s questions. Sen. Mark Udall (D-Colo.), who will likely face GOP Rep. Cory Gardner in November, said he would prefer to answer a reporter’s question by phone to offer a “coherent” response. But his aides did not later make him available for an interview.

They can run, but they can’t hide.

Can’t wait for the town-hall meetings this summer! Those vulnerable incumbents will have town-hall meetings this summer, right?
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Democrat Panic Watch, Part Three
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2014, 12:45:38 am »
http://www.nationalreview.com/campaign-spot/373361/democrat-panic-watch-part-three-jim-geraghty

By Jim Geraghty

The new strategy for endangered Democratic senators when asked about Obamacare:

1) Say, “I’ll get back to you on that.”

2) Run away.

Vulnerable members of the president’s party appeared to run from questions about it Wednesday.

Sen. Kay Hagan (D-N.C.) — one of the Senate’s most vulnerable incumbents — twice waved off a reporter’s questions. Sen. Mark Udall (D-Colo.), who will likely face GOP Rep. Cory Gardner in November, said he would prefer to answer a reporter’s question by phone to offer a “coherent” response. But his aides did not later make him available for an interview.

They can run, but they can’t hide.

Can’t wait for the town-hall meetings this summer! Those vulnerable incumbents will have town-hall meetings this summer, right?

I wouldn't count on the town hall meetings if I were you.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien