Author Topic: Poll: Majority of Israeli Jews--and Arabs--Distrust Kerry  (Read 632 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Poll: Majority of Israeli Jews--and Arabs--Distrust Kerry
« on: March 11, 2014, 09:17:56 pm »
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2014/03/11/Majority-of-Israeli-Jews-and-Arabs-Distrust-Kerry

by Joel B. Pollak 11 Mar 2014, 7:45 AM PDT

A new poll released by the Israel Democracy Institute reveals that 64% of Israelis--including 66% of Jews and 53% of Arabs--do not trust U.S. Secretary of State "to take Israel's security into account as a crucial factor in the framework agreement." The poll was conducted among 603 Israeli respondents with a margin of error of 4.1%.

The poll, part of the Israel Democracy Institute's monthly "Peace Index," also revealed that majorities of Israeli Jews and Arabs believe that Kerry's main motivation in pursuing negotiations is personal--namely, "making history as a statesman where others before him had failed." Kerry has made the negotiations his top priority.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Rapunzel

Re: Poll: Majority of Israeli Jews--and Arabs--Distrust Kerry
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2014, 10:04:33 pm »
Join the club.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2014, 11:19:39 pm »
Full disclosure should read:  the majority of Israelis and Arabs also distrust each other.

Kerry aside, it's always been a no-win for any mediator.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2014, 11:20:14 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Howie66

• MOLON LABE & SEMPER FI!
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2014, 11:24:38 pm »
When one knows and understands that Hanoi John Effin Kerry IS first and foremost a TRAITOR, I find it hard to understand the notion that anybody (in their right mind) could possibly have any trust in this POS.

But that's just me, I guess.  :whistle:
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2014, 02:29:33 am »
Howie wrote:
[[ But that's just me, I guess...]]

It ain't just you.

I was about to post the same thing, but you beat me to it!