Author Topic: American Bitcoin CEO Found Dead In Apparent “Suicide”  (Read 577 times)

Offline happyg

American Bitcoin CEO Found Dead In Apparent “Suicide”
« on: March 06, 2014, 02:57:56 am »
The American CEO of a firm that dealt with the electronic currency Bitcoin has been found dead in her Singapore apartment.

Autumn Ratke was found on February 28th after what police are calling a ‘suicide,’ however toxicology reports have not yet been released so her actual cause of death is unknown.

The 28 year-old Ratke was the CEO of the company First Meta, which exchanged the currencies of nations around the globe for the highly fluctuating Bitcoin, which saw an all time high of $1200 for a single one in December.

Her death is questionable and is one of many that have happened in the financial sector in recent months. According to Fox News her death is the eighth one this year within a company that deals with financials, with the majority happening within JP Morgan.

Sean Brown

http://www.mrconservative.com/2014/03/35408-american-bitcoin-ceo-found-dead-in-apparent-suicide/

Oceander

Re: American Bitcoin CEO Found Dead In Apparent “Suicide”
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2014, 02:59:28 am »
there's a lot of sh*t going around with bitcoin and the exchanges, so it's not too surprising that those who run things might be feeling a lot of pressure.

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2014, 03:36:02 am »
Did you know that every single person who has ever eaten a carrot has died??

My God!

:smokin:

Oceander

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2014, 03:39:55 am »
Did you know that every single person who has ever eaten a carrot has died??

My God!

:smokin:

OMG!!!  I did not know that!  Have you alerted the White House and Congress!!!  We need government to act fast and act now!!!  :smokin:

Offline Carling

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2014, 06:37:20 am »
Bitcoin always seemed to be an ideal money laundering scheme.  I wouldn't be at all surprised if a lot of world-wide 'off the books' money was invested in it, and now when it's time to pull money out, the young idiots fronting this can't deliver. 
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------